I’ll Gladly Stand Up

“I am proud to be an American
Where at least I know I’m free
And I won’t forget the men and women who died
Who gave that right to me”


1e


“And I gladly stand up
Next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA”


6d


13d


I hate to turn this into how to decorate for the 4th of July because it just seems somewhat petty after quoting the words to Lee Greenwood’s song above.

But, I do want to show you how adding bits of red and blues to a neutral palate can make such an impact in a room.


3b


Or how changing out pillows can bring a whole new look into an area.


1e


Let’s take away the You are my sunshine pillow and add my grain sack pillows…


2e


It’s not much, but little changes can actually make more of an impact sometimes than big changes.


Do you do lots of holiday decorating or just subtle hints here and there?


36



  
Happy birthday America!

Blessings friends!!



*America sign by Salted Words 

*You Are My Sunshine pillow by with Lavender & Grace

Share:

0 comments