Choosing Rest

Hey friends!

I am writing this while on vacation with my family.  This is one of those vacations that was needed and not just wanted.  Can anyone relate?

4

Let me ask you this…do you ever have to make yourself rest even while you are vacationing? 

For example…do you make up your bed in your condo?  I used to.  But, you know what…I’m not this time.  I am choosing not to.  I know it’s strange, but sometimes even making up my bed can be a bondage thing. 

8

Of course, I am still doing laundry, cooking, cleaning…those are things I have to do for the family.  But, other things that don’t have to be done, are not going to be done. 

2

I have decided to rest, relax, chill, take it easy.  I am choosing to be on vacation while on vacation.  I know a lot of  you understand where I’m coming from when I say I am having to make a conscience effort to just sit and soak.

There is enough work to be done when I get home. 

This week is family time.  Me time.  God time.

It is good!

***I hope you noticed the boxwoods in the photos and how I used them in different places throughout the house.  If you are interested, I’d love for you to take a look at them.  You can go directly to the site where I got them here…Commercial Silk.  To see the boxwoods I ordered, go here…Boxwoods.  They really are a great look and very versatile.

Be well, friends. Chat soon…

Share:

2 comments