Touching the Things She Touches (With my new JORD watch)

I love my mom. 

I could stop there, but I won’t.

My mother is strong.  She is resilient. She is determined.  She is beautiful. 

She is a Survivor of many things!

Today, I spent the day with her.

I walked around her beautiful yard and just admired her hard work.

11

She has a wonderful green thumb and grows beautiful flowers.

4

6

7

My mother has made her house into a beautiful home. 

My mother has helped make me the woman I am today…

8

Strong Women...

Strong Hands…

Strong Faith…

And a strong and beautiful watch to glam it all up!

My JORD watch was a wonderful gift that absolutely matches my style.  I am a no frills kind of girl who likes to make a statement in a unique and simple way.  This watch does just that!

1

Even the packaging was fabulous!!

I was so excited when JORD contacted me about hosting a contest for you guys.  The winner receives a $100 E Gift Code and all other entrants will receive a $25 E Gift Code.  The Gift Codes will expire August 31, 2017.  See link below to enter contest immediately.  Contest will close July 23rd.

To enter my contest, go here: https://www.jordwatches.com/g/farmhousedreamsabk

If you are interested in seeing the watch I chose, go to the link below..

To shop for this watch, go here:  https://www.woodwatches.com/series/frankie/koa-and-ash/#farmhousedreamsabk

Go directly to JORD by following the link below..

To shop the site itself, go here: http://www.jordwatches.com/#farmhousedreamsabk

Interested in giving a JORD watch as a gift?

Click HERE for some beautiful gift ideas!

I am thrilled to share JORD watches with you guys.

  When I find something I love, I want you to have the opportunity to love it as well.

Share:

0 comments