Our Fall Dining Room


Our dining room was so much fun to decorate for fall this year. 


I knew I wanted it to be simple, yet make a big statement.  When using neutral elements, it’s not always easy to make a big impact.  The way I chose to do it was to gather a large amount of various sized pumpkins and place them all together on my big farm table.  I grounded them by using my extra long bread board.


I also decided to place my new big lanterns on either side of the pumpkins to lengthen the entire vignette.


It’s a very simple look but certainly announces fall’s presence in our home.











Thanks so much for stopping by!

By the way...I believe in you!!

**Pumpkins from TJ Maxx and Marshalls

**Lanterns from High Cotton Vintage Home Furnishings

**Magnolia Wreath from High Cotton Vintage Home Furnishings

Share:

0 comments