Refreshing


The last year and a half of my life has been busy with many things.  The main thing has been being mom to my three children.  Let me tell you, it doesn’t matter how old they get, they will never stop needing their mama.

The most important job I have ever been called to do is to raise my children to know and trust the Lord.  It’s been to take care of them and be there for them.  To be available…
I would never trade the role of mom for anything in this world. 


6


Having said all of that…I am finally able to come up for a breath of fresh air.

Life is calming down a bit. 

God is doing a major work in our lives.

I am watching my children develop a passionate relationship with the Lord.  I am being filled back up and it’s a very good thing.

Things that I have put on the back burner are being rekindled and I am so excited and expectant. 


3


My blog is one of those things being brought back to life.

Let me share a bit of a mission statement with you guys…
“My goal is to create character and charm in everything that I do.  Whether it be in styling our home or choosing that just right outfit, I am very intentional about my southern farmhouse style.  I strive to do all things as unto Him.”


24


On my blog, I will be sharing personal stylings in our home and client’s homes or businesses.  I will be sharing my personal clothing style and maybe even some makeup tips.  I also want to share some of my favorite things on a regular basis…favorite kitchen items, favorite books or magazines, favorite makeup, etc.  I just want my blog to be a fun place for us all to spend time together.


26


I also want my blog to be a place where you can ask me questions. 

I want us to be friends.  And, if you knew me, you would know that I am not just saying that to be saying it.  I mean it.  I want us to be friends.  I want to be a prayer partner for you if you need it. 

 Being who Christ wants me to be, is my goal.

So, here I go again…I am excited and I hope you are too.

Let’s be in this together…

Deal!!


*Take a look at my Home Tour at the top of the page for more photos of our dining room and other rooms in our home.

** Make sure to follow me @farmhousedreamsabk on Instagram.
x

Share:

4 comments