Pops of Green

Hey guys! 

When the cold weather hits, I like to savor the slowness of the days.

I like to snuggle up under warm fluffy blankets.

  Wear my cozy house shoes.

  Light a fire in the fireplace.

  Burn candles.

Cuddle with my babies.

I also like to start adding some pops of green to my fairly neutral home.

The addition of green reminds me that spring is not far away.

I am one, however, that likes to savor each season, so I don’t want to rush things along.

I just want to give a slight nod to what’s coming….


bed 2


Bedding from Amity Home

Rug from Rugs USA

God Bless the USA Sign from Salted Words

He Loves Us Sign from Anchored Soul Signs


dining room 1


Just a bit of information…My dining room is filled with mostly found vintage pieces.

The farm table is over 100 years old.

The chandi was found at a local antique shop.

The beautiful round mirror was a five dollar Goodwill find many years ago.

The collection of vintage blue bottles has been collected over the last several years.

The lanterns are from High Cotton Vintage Home Furnishings in Manchester, TN.

The architectural pieces on the buffet and the bread board were Texas finds!

This room is probably my favorite room in our home. 


Thanks, friends, for dropping by and seeing the bits of green making their way into our winter home.


Blessings!

Chat soon…Amy







Share:

0 comments