Friday, April 22, 2016

Linens, Cotton, and Lavender

Hey friends.

 

If you know me at all, then you know that I love texture.

 

I also love layering.

 

hallway 2

 

As you can see, I also love stacks of linens.  And these stacks are only a few of the stacks.

 

hallway 3

 

And, then there are grainsacks. 

 

hallway 5

 

Their nubby texture has stolen my heart.

 

Throw some cotton and lavender in with all of the linens, and I am one happy girl.

 

hallway 4

 

Linens, cotton, and lavender…oh my.

 

Chat again soon.

 

Blessings, Amy

Print

3 comments:

KarenSue Farash said...

You inspired me today! I love how you stacked your linens, I will find a place for mine. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ilike your blog. for long time welcome back please dont go away again :) (sorry my inglish )

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
I l o v e linens, too, dear friend!
(I even l o v e ironing linens!)
I, also, l o v e Lavender!
My two Lavender berms made one cutting last year!
I'm secretly hoping for two cuttings this year to harvest!
Ah~h~h. . .Spring time is simply heavenly!
Fondly,
Pat