Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Lamp Post

How is it that bringing in one new thing makes you want to clean and fluff and take pictures?

 

Hey friends!!  It’s been awhile.

 

I am still staying busy with the new journey God has taken me on.  I am styling weddings, shops, and other events.  I am buying and filling my “Farmhouse Dreams Shop” (my attic and playroom for now) with great pieces to rent for special events. 

 

These are exciting times and I am thankful.

 

Now, back to the new piece I just brought in.

 

Take a look at this great wrought iron lamp post…

 

1

 

2

 

 

14

 

16

 

 

19

 

21

 

23

 

25

 

26

 

 

31

 

Pretty much anything I have in my house is available for rent. Because I do not have a store front, I store all of my rental pieces in my house.  Some of them I use, some of them I store in our attic, shed, garage, playroom…where ever I can find a place to put them.

 

Can’t you just see that beautiful lamp post used in an outdoor wedding or dinner?  I want to be able to offer unique pieces and I think this one qualifies.

 

Great to be back on my blog today.  I hope you are all doing wonderful. 

 

Blessings my friends.

Print

8 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Wow! Just Wow! I can absolutely see that lamp in a farmhouse wedding or storefront or anywhere! It's perfect.

Marilyn Holeman said...

Doesn't it just say "Narnia" to you? :-) My daughter is getting married in September--I wish you were in California! Thanks for sharing. I love to find your posts in my in box. I hope you are having a blessed day!

Rose L said...

Weddings, huh. You would probably find this site interesting
http://touchedbytimevintagerentals.org/index.html

love the lamp

Lady Pamela said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. I love looking at all your lovely décor.
*Smiles*

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Your sweet home is always so amazing! Love the new lamp and the mirrors are to die for. Jo

Becky Cunningham said...

Yes! That lamp post is quite amazing! It would be perfect for a wedding or bridal luncheon...or, in your dining room :) Everything is so pretty...and I adore your ironstone collection ;) I'm so glad you've been busy styling weddings & such, I know everyone loves your style!! I wish I could come see you soon. Hugs

Karen -A Cape Cod Nest said...

Hi Amy just found your blog. I love it. Love love your dining room, and the lamp post. Blessings to you, Karen

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
God is good. . .all the time, dear friend!!!
I am thrilled that He has given you the desires of your heart!!!
The lamp post is an a m a z i n g "find"
and will enhance your design and event styling!!!
Continued blessings and much $uccess, dear one!!!
Fondly,
Pat