Thursday, May 14, 2015

They Love Me

I often wonder how I got to be the one to marry the man I married.

 

6

 

Why did he pick me…

 

3

 

Am I worthy to be his wife…

 

7

 

And then… there is them…those four children God blessed me with.

 

8

 

One little guy is already in heaven waiting for me.

 

1

 

My sweet family made mother’s day wonderful for this mama…

 

2

 

Fresh fruit, coffee, roses and rose petals scattered all around.

Balloons everywhere.

A wonderful grilled dinner.

  All day movie day.

.  All day together.

All in the same room.

Precious times with the ones I love the most…my gifts from God.

 

The day before Mother’s Day, we celebrated our oldest daughter’s graduation from Motlow State Community College.

 

family 2

 

Beth graduated with a degree in Sociology and Psychology …she takes after her daddy.

 

Oh, how I love them!

Print

11 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

What a sweet Mother's Day! And Congratulations to your daughter!

Take care,
Pam

Beth Kinser said...

Oh, how I love you.

Becky Cunningham said...

What a gorgeous family!! My Tennessee family! Such a sweet story of how much they love their mom :) And you so deserved that sweet man you married! God made you for each other. Sounds like a blessed Mother's Day! I love you tons...and miss you all
PS You remind me of my mom so much, and I love that my sister :)

My Cozy Casita said...

Congratulation to your daughter and happy
Mother's Day for you God bless you and your beautiful family
I love your drees
Blessing
Isora
XOX

Elizabeth said...

A wonderful family you have there !

Faded Charm said...

So glad you had a wonderful day spent with your family. These are the days that us Mother's live for especially as our children get older♥

xoxo
Kathleen

Junkchiccottage said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day. The last picture of all of you is so sweet. Love this. Congrats to your daughter.
Kris

Anne's Attic - Design said...

You are indeed choice to enjoy these wonderful blessing Amy. I truly believe that we are guided to our special somebody and it looks like you found him. There is such joy in our children what a blessed women you are. Jo

Maristela Guilherme said...

Parabéns por esta linda família.
Que Deus sempre os abençoe.

Cindy Rasley said...

You are blessed! Beautiful family!

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
Blessings abound, indeed, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat