Thursday, March 19, 2015

What She Sees

Hey my friends.

 

I hope life is good and sweet for you right now.

 

It is for me.

 

I wanted to share with you today a collection of photographs that my youngest daughter, who is twelve, has taken over the course of the last few months.  What I love about them is that this is what her sweet eyes see.  This is what is beautiful to her and what she wants to capture with the lens.  I also love that she brings everything up close so the beauty is evident in her picture.  I truly love these photographs.  I don’t just love them because she took them, I love them because they are beautiful.

 

Pure beauty….

 

1

 

2 

 

4

 

6 

 

10

 

9

 

16

 

17

 

18 

 

20 

 

21

 

22

 

12

25

 

27

 

28

 

31

 

32

 

33

 

35

 

36

 

38

 

37

 

Yes, pure beauty..her photographs and her.

 

My sweet daughter, I love you and I love seeing what you see.

 

Mom-

 

Blessings everyone.

Print

7 comments:

Bernadette Rankin said...

Wow! At 12? I'm so impressed! Gorgeous photos!

Diana Lucas said...

Wow, Amy! Your daughter is only 12 and she took such beautiful photographs. Undoubtedly, she has learned amazing lessons from the way you see things. She has a great future as a photographer.

Cindy Rasley said...

She has a pure soul and heart! You are truly blessed!

Karen L. Bates said...

Wow, she's got talent...I love that she is focused on the up close and personal type of photos...way to go!

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
Gorgeous photography from your daughter's view!!!
I adore the close up views!!! Love that she has captured natures perfections and life's imperfections (chipped china)!!!
I love, Love, LOVE the way that you encourage her interests!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Debbie said...

Hi Amy...first time visitor and I came from Angie's. I wanted to congratulation you for being featured in Somerset Life! Wow.
Also, your daughter is quite the photographer....beautiful photos!

Sarah Nelson said...

Your daughter has a keen eye for the beautiful textures and lines of ordinary things. Encourage her to continue. My daughter started taking photos with her first camera at age 8, comandeered the video camera about the same time, and now, 15 years later, has a degree in Film Studies and is on her way to making a name for herself in documentaries and still photos. Good luck!