Monday, March 23, 2015

Chippy White Mantel

Hey my friends.

 

I wanted to show you my new chippy white mantel that I am using as my headboard.  I was using a beautiful green one, but when I found this one, I knew it was time to make a change.  I love that it fits my king size bed just perfectly.

 

2

 

3

 

5

 

6

 

7

 

1

 

Speaking of mantels…

 

My fireplace is no longer orange oak. 

 

It’s not white…

 

But it’s not orange. 

 

That’s for another post though.

 

Would love for you to head over to my Farmhouse Dreams facebook page and like it if you have a minute. 

 

Thanks so much.

 

Blessings to you all.

Print

6 comments:

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Amy, I just love every charming and lovely detail. The mantel headboard is gorgeous!

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Love your mantel headboard! I will head over to your FB
page now and hope you will visit mine too.

CoCo - The Crowned Goat said...

This is so beautiful! As always you know just the right details to add that takes a room from ordinary to extraordinary. Love it all, CoCo PS will head over to your FB page

Rose L said...

I love it. I have seen a few people use mantels and it is as if made for that! Some put in a wood panel where the hold is.

Robin Johnson said...

It's beautiful Amy! What a great find. It fits your style and your room so perfectly.

angie said...

amy, what great pictures and inspirations !!!
a beautiful Sunday angie wishes from Germany