Saturday, February 21, 2015

Farmhouse Frocks

What do you do when someone sends you a message and tells you they would like to share one of their beautiful Farmhouse Frocks with you? 

 

Of course, you tell them yes and thank you so much.

 

Lena from Farmhouse Frocks offered to send me a beautiful piece of her handmade clothing.  You see, there is a connection here…she is Farmhouse Frocks and I am Farmhouse Dreams, so we just go together.  Peanut butter and jelly, chips and salsa, me and chippy white furniture, Farmhouse Frocks and Farmhouse Dreams….all good combos.

 

I wanted to share the lovely tunic that Lena made and sent to me so I decided to let my oldest daughter be my model.  Oh my, it was fun taking pictures of my beautiful blonde headed baby girl.

 

16

 

Since it was snowing and cold outside, we decided to layer with a long sleeve white t-shirt and denim jacket.

 

14

 

15

 

25

 

Lena also sent this beautiful lace headband that looked gorgeous in Beth’s hair.

 

28

 

29

 

38

 

46

 

Isn’t this a gorgeous Farmhouse Frock?

 

If you are interested in seeing more of Lena’s pieces, please go take a look at her Farmhouse Frocks facebook page

 

Oh, and she makes delicious granola, and she lives in beautiful Amish country, and she has a beautiful decorating style, and…well, just go take a look for yourself.

 

Sidenote…Beth is so not a girly girl and typically wears jeans, sweatshirts or t-shirts.  I had to do some coaxing to get her to model for me and I am so thankful she agreed.  I love having these “dressed up” photos of her.  And, she actually loved her outfit. 

 

Thanks Lena.  Your frocks rock!!  (corny, I know)

 

Blessings to you all.

Print

9 comments:

Rita C. said...

The frock is gorgeous on your gorgeous daughter, and so is the headband!

Diana Lucas said...

Amy, The frock is really cute but your daughter is absolutely stunning! She could probably model anything and make it look beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Love the frock and your daughter is beautiful!

Cindy Rasley said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! She should be a model! Beautiful!

Cindy Rasley said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! She should be a model! Beautiful!

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
"Mrs. Farmhouse Dreams. . .You have a lovely daughter"!
I'm thrilled that Beth agreed to "model" for you!!!
Beautiful photos and amazing memories in the making!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Crystal X said...

wow beautiful..
really love

Crystal X

obat herbal amandel kronis said...

greet

beautiful, liked


Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis

Becky Cunningham said...

Yes! A gorgeous farmhouse frock!! I love the lace :) But that precious young lady is an amazing model :) What a gorgeous photo shoot...in the snow!! I love it all, especially that sweet Beth :)
HUGS