Friday, January 23, 2015

I Love Linens

It’s funny.  For years, my mom has loved linens.

 

She always bought them at auctions by the box full. 

 

  She had lots and lots of linens.

 

  And, I always wondered why.

 

Now, I know why.

 

Because linens are beautiful.

 

The texture, the look, every single thing about them is wonderful.

 

My mom was right.  (aren’t moms always right, though)

 

I have stacks and stacks of linens now throughout our home just like she always did.

 

linens

 

linens 3

 

linens 2

 

linens 6

 

linens 9

 

linens 8

 

linens 7

 

Oh, there’s more.  I just couldn’t photograph the others because of the total lack of sunshine.

 

Dreary, rainy, cold kind of day here in Tennessee.

 

Stay warm and be blessed.

Print

8 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

I love linen too. I sold most of what I had before Christmas to spruce up my booth and make everything look like a White Christmas. I have since closed shop and I'm gonna be on the outlook for pretties for my own home. It's time for me to do something for our home.

angie said...

beautiful pictures !!! love greetings from angie from Germany

Barbara said...

Very nice, I too like linens..Have a great day.

Mariaelena said...

Hi Amy...what a lovely post...such beautiful photos...just finished posting our bedroom redo and the colors are the same as in your post...I'd love for you to see it...have a happy weekend, Mariaelena

It's me said...

Love love love...happy sunday.....love Ria...x!

It's me said...

Love love love...happy sunday.....love Ria...x!

Robin Johnson said...

I'm always on the lookout to add more to my collection also. But unlike you I just don't seem to have the flair for displaying them. It's something I've been working on but for now I just use my linens on anything thing I can think of, tables, dressers, side tables etc.

António Jesus Batalha said...

É para mim uma honra acessar ao seu blog e poder ver e ler o que está a escrever é um blog simpático e aqui aprendemos, feito com carinhos e muito interesse em divulgar as suas ideias, é um blog que nos convida a ficar mais um pouco e que dá gosto vir aqui mais vezes.
Posso afirmar que gostei do que vi e li,decerto não deixarei de visitá-lo mais vezes.
Sou António Batalha.
PS.Se desejar visite O Peregrino E Servo, e se ainda não segue pode fazê-lo agora, mas só se gostar, eu vou retribuir seguindo também o seu.
Que a Paz de Jesus esteja no seu coração e no seu lar.
http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/