Monday, December 8, 2014

A Little Farmhouse and a Little Sparkle In the Living Room

Welcome back to our Christmas home!  So happy you chose to stop back by for a visit.

 

I love a farmhouse look, but you all know that already.

 

  I also love a little sparkle and shine at Christmastime.

 

I’m also pretty bland in my color choices.  Or, as my kids would say, “what color? there is no color”.

 

But, I love it.  Actually, we all love it.  It works.

 

Take a look around my living room and see what we are enjoying this season.

 

You’ll also get to see my elephant in the living room that I do my best to work with.  (you know that men love their big tvs and entertainment centers)

 

(Lots and lots of photos coming up)

 

lr 8

 

lr 3

 

lr 2

 

44

 

45

 

46

 

47

 

53

 

48

 

50

 

51

 

63

 

64

 

35

 

33

 

37

 

55

 

69

 

67

 

56

 

57

 

75

 

70  

 

59

 

32

 

74

 

And, this is our farmhousey, sparkly, neutral Christmas living.

 

I sure hope you enjoyed spending some time here today. 

 

Come back.

 

God bless you, my friends.

 

Merry Christmas!

Print

13 comments:

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

So beautiful....

Faded Charm said...

Love it all, Amy! Enjoy this Holiday season with your family♥

xoxo
Kathleen

Junkchiccottage said...

Amy,
It is all wonderful. I went back for a second look. Love all your sweet holiday touches. Your tree is gorgeous.
Kris

CoCo said...

It's so beautiful and relaxing. I love it all!

It's me said...

Amy....!!!...all i see is so wonderful!!?..like your decoratings !!...love from me Ria...x!

It's me said...

Amy....!!!...all i see is so wonderful!!?..like your decoratings !!...love from me Ria...x!

Robin Johnson said...

You've outdone yourself Amy. Every single items looks like it was made for you home. You have a wonderful talent of adding just the right balance of interesting items to make your rooms so cozy and relaxing. Love it.

White Lace and Promises said...

Love the aqua and silver together. Maybe that's something I will try next year. I like the way you pull it all together. I know you are super proud of your children. God is so good, isn't it. I don't take that for granted either. I've seen it go south even when folks have done their best.

Christine said...

Just so wonderful your christmas tree and your decoration all around. So nice ! Christine

Barbara said...

Beautiful farmhouse, love all your decor, Have a Merry Christmas...

angie said...

danke für die tollen inspirationen, eine schöne woche wünscht angie

Ashley Kay said...

I love it Amy... it's perfect ♡

THE BLACK BARN said...

OOOOOOOOOH, I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!
LOVE IT!

XOXO
MIRANDA