Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Little Christmas In the Kitchen

I have posted so many photos lately. 

 

Today will be different.

 

My kitchen is decorated so simply for Christmas that I really didn’t have many pictures I could take.

 

See what I mean…

 

91

 

87

 

kitchen

 

90

 

92

 

That’s it. 

 

I think my main Christmas kitchen decor this year is coming in the form of hot cocoa, boiled custard, chocolate chip cookies,

nuts and bolts, and hearty soups. 

 

Blessings my friends. 

Print

12 comments:

Debra@Common Ground said...

Hi Amy! your kitchen is wonderful! love the simple and cozy Farmhouse Christmas!

It's me said...

Nice kitchen...beautuful decoreted love from me Ria....x!

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

Very pretty and cozy. Love the subtle tones of this room and of course all the awesome rust and vintage touches.

Merry Christmas.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is the look that I am most loving this season. You have done it perfect to a "T". So warm and welcoming.

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Those are the prettiest pictures!
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

angie said...

wunderschöne inspirationen, danke und liebe grüße von angie

elizabeth said...

I want to know what boiled custard is! :)

Ruffles and Roses said...

so in love with this simple but beautiful look
my style for sure.....happy holidays Lorraine

Cathy Cobblestone said...

All of your pictures have been beautiful Amy. I especially love your dining room. Your kitchen may be simple but it is still gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
After viewing your post the tune, Need a Little Christmas" keeps playing through my head!!!
Simply Farmhouse chic!!!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. What time do you serve that hot cocoa??? (wink)

Robin Johnson said...

It's just the perfect amount to add a little festive flair to the room.

Carol T said...

I so love the way you decorate your home and love many of the things you love! Beautiful and so peaceful!