Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Touch of Fall

Hello to those of you who have stuck around even though I show up so little.

 

As with so many, blogging has taken a back to seat to so many other things going on in my life.

 

However, I do miss all my blogging friends and love to stop in when I have something I think you might want to see.

 

I don’t do much fall decorating.  I usually bring out a couple of my favorite pumpkins, pull out some old quilts I have collected over the last few years, and pull out a few darker, heavier accessories.

 

My living room is about all that gets fall touches on the inside.

 

scale 1

 

scale 3

 

Check out my new scale I brought back from Canton, Texas.

 

desk

 

My papa with a mama and her calf…many many years ago.

 

fireplace 3

 

mantel 1

 

mantel 2

 

side table 1

 

lr 2

 

lr 1

 

Not much fall décor but just enough…

 

Blessings to you all.

Print

8 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Amy,
It is so good to see a post from you. Love your fall decor. Just love all your decor always. Have a wonderful week end. Hey life has to be the priority sometimes.
Kris

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
Simplistic Fall decor at its finest, dear friend!!!
I adore your scale from Canton!!!
Still lovin' those blue bottles!
You've been missed. . .so~o~o glad I can keep in touch with you through other channels!!!
Fondly,
Pat

White Lace and Promises said...

Hi girlie. Sounds like you've been really busy from the looks of facebook. I guess you are getting back into a routine with homeschooling. I always love what you do. I don't think I've seen the metal basket holding the thick book. I love it! Hope you are doing well.

Little Farmstead said...

I love your style! Thanks for sharing all the inspiring photos! ~julie

It's me said...

Beautiful. Fall decoration in your home Amy ....lovely sunday love Ria...x!

Debbie said...

I am so drawn to this exact style of fall decoration, and it's what I do too. I have never really shown a bit of fall decor on my blog in the nearly four years since I started because it never looks "blog worthy" when I get the pictures taken.

Yet, YOURS looks so very beautiful to me. I love every single inch of it.

I also just love the way your stuff is displayed. I've tried to do the same, but I always end up eliminating because it just doesn't do right in my eyes here. I have finally decided to do a minimalist version and hope it has the same heart.

Love it and am so glad to see a post from you! (Better late Debbie than never Debbie.)

Robin Johnson said...

Beautiful. You have such a great style

Becky Cunningham said...

Your fall decor is just right! Your new scale is perfect sitting on that farm table. It looks like it belonged there all along. Sure am crushing on your baskets full of pillows and quilts. It all looks so beautiful together.
And I really like how you painted your coffee table-top...turned out fabulous :) HUGS to you