Sunday, March 16, 2014

Visiting and Shopping

Hey friends.  It’s been awhile.  Boy, do I hope life is treating you all just wonderfully. 

 

I just had to share real quickly about a wonderful visit I just had with my Sisterfriend  Becky from Buckets of Burlap.  My girls and I just traveled to Louisiana to spend some time with their precious family.

 

me and becky

 

While in Louisiana, Becky took me to some of her favorite shopping/picking places so I could buy for the shop I am working with.  What fun I had picking the “just right” things to bring back to Tennessee to fill some of the shelves at High Cotton.

 

Take a look at just a few of the things I brought back…

 

baskets

 

shop 4

 

shop 5

 

shop 2

 

shop 3

 

shop items

 

A  few of these items stayed in Louisiana and a few of them will remain with me for awhile, however the majority went to the shop.  Some things I just can’t part with.

 

Can I just tell you how much fun it is to buy for me and for High Cotton?

 

Living my dream…

 

Blessings to you all

Print

11 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh yeah! I love and you've got a great partner. I know you are loving living your dream. I keep praying that God will fulfill the ones HE gave me so many years ago. Sometimes I think I missed it somewhere along the way. Struggling with that today. Your finds are great and I know you will fill your space beautifully. I've been looking to see a new post. So glad to see you on here. You are awesome.

Debra Oliver said...

I'm sure you all had such a wonderful time! great friends and great junkin', what could be better!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looks like you found lots of goodies Amy and that is one great pic of the two of you.

Blessings,
Linda

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Beautiful ladies! So glad you got to spend some time together and oh... what "finds" you found!

BECKY said...

Sounds like a fun time for sure, gal!
And what an awesome bounty to return home with! There is NO pickin in Florida anywhere like that...not that isn't retail! Guess it's because this state is pretty transient, and quite the melting pot!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Becky

Sheila said...

Hi Amy,
Lucky you getting to travel with your girls and to go shopping too. I hope you're ready for spring and that the sun is shining on you this week!


Blessings,
Sheila

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

How fun! Sounds like a wonderful time and so many lovely 'treasures'!

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
Amazing finds, dear friend!!!
Fabulous pickin's!!!
I agree. . .you are radiant in your new employment!!!
Blessings to you and all who enter the Shop!!!
Much continued $uccess!
Fondly,
Pat

Robin Johnson said...

Looks like the two of you had a great time. Love the finds, wow there are just so many of them.

Debbie said...

They all look wonderful to me, and the two cotton pickin' shoppers are cute too!

Now, I must be more distracted insane than I thought, but I don't remember you posting about High Cotton. How did I miss or forget that?

Becky Cunningham said...

I totally missed this whole post friend!!!! I love that sweet pic of us...we had a blast, didn't we!! Love all your treasures and hope you sell it all.
PS....that scarf is still my a time favorite :) where can I find one?????????
I love you sister