Monday, October 7, 2013

Subtle and Simple Fall

Hey friends!

 

Life is good here!  I hope it is with you as well.

 

I had a few extra minutes and wanted to take a few pictures of some of the fall fluffing I’ve been doing.

 

It’s simple, but I like simple.

 

 

mantel 4

 

I made the little burlap wreath hanging off of the old tin.  Such an easy project.

 

mantel 5

 

The little burlap pumpkin was also a simple fall project. 

 

mantel 7

 

mantel 3

 

bookcase 3

 

If you know me at all, then you know I love things that are family heirlooms.  The old ribbon hanging from the ironstone pitcher was won by my grandfather while showing Jersey cows. 

 

green table 2

 

farmtable 3

 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our living room. 

 

I hope to post a few pictures of our dining room as well in a few days.

 

So glad I can pop in and out when I have time and still be able to stay in touch with all of you.

 

Abundant Blessings from Tennessee!!

Print

14 comments:

Debra Oliver said...

Love your wonderful Fall mantel, that trophy filled with lavender is gorgeous!!

Sheila said...

Lovely and simplistic....I hope you are having a great Monday!

Smiles,
Sheila

chateau chic said...

Very nicely done, Amy! Your fall touches create such a friendly, warm home.
Mary Alice

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Wow, you have some beautiful vintage things, love the pumpkin and the wreath!

Elizabeth said...

It is lovely!

pballard said...

Love the touches of fall to your home. I would love to see a tutorial for the burlap wreath.. Oh in your spare time. lol

Becky Cunningham said...

It's all so pretty, Amy!! I love your simple fall touches in your living room. Yes, the trophy should come visit my house one day, just in case you were pondering that idea :)
It looks cozy and warm as always!!
Missing you sweet sister

Debbie said...

Woohoo! I finally sucked it up and figured out (or tried to figure out) this following by facebook thing, and I saw that you had updated.

So naturally, I came swooshing over to see your schtuff.

I love it all, and my favorite part is the ribbon. I'm just all about family things. I hope all is going well for you.

Any decisions regarding your mom's move closer to you?

Anne said...

What a beautiful styled mantle.Always love your special touches!
xx
Anne

9d8e527e-10ab-11e1-ab45-000f20980440 said...

Simple is beautiful and yours just makes me want to come in and relax. Nice job! Diana

Felicia said...

Love your music selections. Many days I open your blog and minimize it just to listen to the music while I work. I know that I don't ever have to give a "thumbs down" :-) on any of the songs.

Tricia said...

You always pull everything together so beautifully! I don't recall seeing that round canvas looking bag on your ladder before. Gosh, I sure like that. I can just imagine it filled with flowers...hydrangeas maybe :)

Robin Johnson said...

It all looks so pretty Amy. I'm loving the simple look this fall also so you could say I'm loving your look alot.

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Hi Amy,
What beautiful Fall touches! Subtle, warm and so very pretty!