Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Girl Time #12 (A Day Late)

Hey friends!

 

As you are reading this Girl Time post, I am happily, thankfully, gloriously at the beach!

 

I love the beach.  I love the sunshine.  I love vacation.

 

I am sharing some of my favorite blog friends today.  These are blogs that I have been following for awhile now that I want to make sure you have heard of.

 

Anne, from White Lace Cottage, has a beautiful home and a beautiful style.  She is also super sweet.  She is one of those friends who most always leaves me a sweet affirming comment after I do a post.  I love comments and I love leaving comments.  One of the best parts of blogging to me is getting to know one another.   

 

blueballjar

 

She has a very beautiful, feminine, romantic style.  Of course, vintage and shabby to boot.

 

I think you will love Anne’s blog just like I do.

 

***

 

The next visit I hope you will make is to Doreen’s blog, Hymns and Verses.  Is that not the coolest name for a blog?

 

Doreen has some great ideas for her home….inside and outside.

 

 

 

 

 

Pretty stuff, right?

 

***

 

Another friend of mine that I know you will enjoy spending some time with is Holly from Down to Earth Style.

 

This lady is crazy creative.  She always has the neatest ideas.

 

 

 

All three  of these ladies have beautiful homes and beautiful blogs that I know you will love.

 

I do hope you will take a little time to check them out and introduce yourself if you have a minute.

 

***

 

This beach loving girl has to run now…

 

God bless you all.

Print

13 comments:

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I just popped over to your blog to catch up on your posts! Thanks so much for sharing my blog at Girl Time! I love this feature and have found new blogs to follow through it! Enjoy your time at the beach - I'm just a little envious!!!

Blessings,
Doreen

Anne said...

Amy what a sweet surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my blog and for the shout out.Yes one of the wonderful parts of blogging is meeting other bloggers.Even if we have not met in person yet I feel as though I know you.And you are a good friend of mine.You always inspire me with your home style,inner beauty and love for our God!Thank you for sharing these other amazing talented women and there blogs every week!
xx
Anne

Becky Cunningham said...

Hey my sweet sun-loving sis! Sounds like you are enjoying a relaxing vacation! I loved seeing all the pics on Facebook.
I love sweet Anne from White Lace Cottage! Her style is gorgeous...and what a sweet friend she has been! The others are new to me. And I'm headed to check them out...thanks so much for sharing.
Be safe and have fun :) love you all

elizabeth said...

Three bloggers I've not visited before. YaY! Thanks for the recommendations!

Inspiration Vintage Magazine said...

Oh my Amy, what beautiful inspiration!! And you're right, Anne is definitely a sweetheart!!
Wishing you a beautiful day my friend!!
Sincerely,
Melinda
Alabaster Rose Lifestyle

Christine Vandormolen said...

Love Holly's blog...Hers was one of the first I discovered....Will check out the others Amy...Thanks Christine from Little BRags

Melissa C said...

Oh goodness! Going NOW to visit these! They look so inviting and DREAMY!

Needing some inspiration, thank you very much!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Amy,
I know Anne from White Lace Cottage and she is so sweet just like her blog. Her home is beautiful too. Thanks for posting these three very talented ladies. We just got back from the beach ohhhhh how I loved the sun and smell of the ocean. Enjoy.
Kris

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Love all the blogs you featured today, Amy! You're at the beach?! I will not be jealous....I will not be jealous....sigh :)
Have a wonderful time!

Jeanette

JAPAN SAMURAI said...

Thank you for a wonderful blog.
I am looking forward to every day.

Debbie said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time! I don't like the beach for sunbathing, and I don't like it in the middle of the day. HOWEVER, I love to be staying at the beach so I can have a morning stroll and an evening walk, mornings being my favorite.

Debbie said...

Oops. Sent that comment too fast. I'm still groggy this AM.

I also love the features and WILL be clicking. I love to find new blogs to help with the inspiration around here.

I have a visiting DC daughter home for a day, and she just commented to me last night that blogging had turned my house into a home that looks so much more like ME. I agree with her. It comes from being inspired by bloggers who know how to tweak their own styles.

lynn said...

such a great group this week, amy! enjoy your weekend!