Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Girl Time #10

Another busy week, my friends,  but I can’t miss our time together.

 

This is going to be a quick visit so I can stay focused on the tasks at hand.

 

I know you understand.

 

Today, I am sharing three blogs that I love. 

 

You probably know each one of these ladies already, but I am sharing them with you anyway.

 

Enjoy!

 

Salvage Dior is amazing!

 

This lady is beautiful.  Her blog is beautiful.  Her style is creative and wonderful.  Her faith is STRONG!

 

 

You will love her.

 

****

 

Another favorite blog and friend of mine is Andrea from Keeping it Cozy.

 

I have talked about Andrea before but now everyone is talking about her. 

 

Her farmhouse is gorgeous.  Her photography is perfection.  Her family is precious.

 

Awesome thing about Andrea is that she only lives about an hour from me. 

 

 

You will fall in love with her and her blog.  Trust me.

 

***

 

Last but certainly not least today is Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch.

 

Anita has a wonderful style.

 

I love Anita’s entire home, but I first fell in love with her back porch.

 

 

Oh yeah, is that not perfection?

 

You have absolutely got to take the tour of her back porch.  I promise you will never be the same.

 

Okay, I am being a little overly dramatic, but I do truly love this porch.  Her sofa that she covered is unbelievably beautiful to me. 

 

So much to see around her home that you will love.

 

***

 

Okay, gotta get busy.

 

Pray for me this week as I put finishing touches on the inside and outside of our home.

 

Pray that I will enjoy every moment of my daughter’s  graduation and graduation party and not get caught up in too much busyness.

 

Also, my son leaves for twelve weeks on Monday, May 20.  Enough said…

 

Please pray.  Thanks.

 

Be blessed.

Print

17 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

All three of those blogs are fantabulous. Enjoy your time in celebration with your family.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Debbie said...

Promising to cover your wonderful week in prayer! I learned long ago to ask God to sweat the small stuff. He loves us so and so happy when we ask.
(Just like any Perfect Father would.)

Believe it or not, all three blogs were new to me. I hope my sister tunes in and sees that tea cart in the last photo. She has one like it and I know she'll love that picture.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Praying for you this week!

Blessings,
Doreen

Becky C said...

Good morning sweet sister! I love the three ladies and their blogs you shared today! All three homes are nothing short of amazing!
I'm praying for you to have a productive, yet enjoyable week as you prepare for the graduation and party. I'm hoping you'll get to soak up every minute of this week with your sweet son before he takes off for the summer...give them both lots of hugs for me too :)
Take lots of photos...and know my heart is there with you :)
Love and miss you all

Junkchiccottage said...

Amy,
These are beautiful blogs. I love them all. Thanks for sharing them with all of us Girls!!!! Have a great Tuesday.
Kris

It's me said...

Love those three blogs !!!...and i will pray for you....love from me...xxx...

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Stay strong...you will get what needs to be done, done...and then enjoy the rest!

Keeping It Cozy said...

Amy, thank you so much for featuring my blog today and for your sweet words. I am so thankful that we met... you are a wonderful friend and have been such a help and encouragement to me, especially with homeschooling! I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy this special time! Hugs to you.

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful blogs.
My daughter just graduated HS last Saturday.
I can completely relate with what your feeling.
Take time to breath and enjoy.
Sending you my thoughts and prayers.
Tam

Anne said...

Take a deep breath Amy you'll be okay.I will be praying to keep your mind at ease and to enjoy the moment :-)
Beautiful features.These are all amazing and talented women! Tickled to see you share them!
xx
Anne

elizabeth said...

I love Keeping It Cozy! Thanks for the heads up on two other blogs to love!

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Wow Amy - how can we possibly be on Girl Time Tuesday #10???? Time goes by WAY too fast! :-) Love these blogs you featured (one particularly of course!). Hope your week goes well with your house full of company and special times. Congratulations to Beth - give her a hug from me! ~ Dori ~

Anita Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Sorry it took me so long to get over here. We are busy getting the house ready to sell, and I haven't had much time to visit. Thanks so much!!! You are a dear!! Love you!!

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

I love all these blogs you've highlighted. Saying a prayer for your week :)

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Kate said...

Amy
What a blessing to see this today! You are so dear to me. I will be praying for you daily and this time with your loves.

Blessings to you always
Hugs
Kate
xoxo

melissa said...

Praying you through this busy time, Lord be with you :)

Lora - Online PhD UK said...

Thank you so much for posting these three great blogs. The refrigerator cabinet idea from Keeping it Cozy was very inspiring. What a crafty idea and great way to create more useable space in the kitchen. The pictures on Salvage Dior’s blog told a story all its own. Best wishes.