Tuesday, April 16, 2013

6th Girl Time Is Here

This is our 6th time getting together for Girl Time. 

 

It’s been fun for me so far and I hope for you as well.

 

I enjoy giving people shout outs.  I like encouraging others.  I take pleasure in making somebody feel just a smidge better about themselves.

 

God has given me the gift of encouragement.  It is not me.  It is a gift from Him. 

 

I am going to share three sweet blogs with you today.

 

The first lady I want to give a big shout out to is Melissa from Storytime

 

Oh my goodness, can she take wonderfully fabulous photographs.  Just take a look at this beautiful puppy of hers…

_MG_1858

 

Dying here when I look at this picture.  I want that sweet doggy and I want to be able to take pictures like Melissa does.

 

Please head over and see for yourself what I am talking about. 

 

Storytime is worth your time.  Let Melissa know you stopped by if you have an extra minute to leave her a comment.

 

****

 

And then there is Lynn at Shabby Story.

 

fireplace-017aweb

 

Need I say more??

 

Lynn has such a sweet, romantic, feminine touch.

 

You will love her and her beautiful blog.

 

****

 

Mary Alice at Chateau Chic is the next blogger I want to share today.

 

She has a beautiful home filled with fabulous treasures.

 

 

 

Not only does she have fabulous items, she knows exactly how to put things together.

 

Head over to Chateau Chic and spend a little time looking around.  You will be glad you did.

 

****

 

Next week I will only be sharing one home with you.

 

Are you curious at all why just one?

 

Because that one home is the home that I will be leaving on that very day to go spend the week at. 

 

Oh, I cannot wait!!!

 

Come back next week and find out where I am going.  This is not my first visit there, but I always get giddy just as if it were the first.

 

See you next week.

 

Blessings to you all.

Print

8 comments:

lynn said...

such a sweet suprise,amy:) thanks for sharing my blog! have a great week!

melissa said...

blushing here.

and then the music, and now I'm all teary :)

YOU are sweet.
YOU are a blessing.
YOU know just what to say and do, what a gift!

Thanks so much dear friend!

chateau chic said...

Amy, You are so sweet to feature my blog! Thank you so much!!! It's quite an honor to be highlighted on your blog, one of my favorites since I started blogging.
I'm really enjoying being introduced to new bloggers because of this girl time series.
Mary Alice

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Great features Amy...love the pic of that CUTE dog!

Blessings,
Linda

Old Time Cindy said...

Wow...I can't get over the photo of that adorable dog...can it get any cuter!?!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Holly said...

Thanks for the new blogs to visit! I love these posts.

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks for sharing

Becky C said...

I have been busy looking in on each of these blogs...sweet photos, stories, and decorating! Sixth girl time already?? Wow, how fast time goes by...
and I can't wait to hear all about where you are going. LOL
We are going to have soooo much fun! I've been getting everything ready :)
Lots of hugs