Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It’s Our 3rd Girl Time

Hey girls!!!

 

What a glorious week this week is! 

 

Before I go any further, I just want to say that I worship a risen Savior!!!!

 

****

 

 

Can I just tell you how many talented ladies are out there in “blog land”?  Like really really talented. 

 

You all amaze me with your home decorating abilities,  your cooking skills,  your crafting abilities, your photography, your____________.  I could just put so many things in this blank. 

 

I love that I have you all to learn from.  Thanks.

 

Now on to a few friends that I want to share with you today.

 

First of all, I know most of you know this beautiful blog and blogger, but just in case for some reason you don’t then I want to introduce you to her.  Meet the enormously talented and gifted Yvonne from the gorgeous blog StoneGable.

 

This lady amazes me with the beauty she creates in her home and in the food she prepares.

 

You absolutely have to go see the bridal shower that she hosted for her son and daughter in law.  OH MY GOODNESS!

 

 

When you are done checking out the bridal shower then I would love for you to read her  Sunday Scripture post

 

Don’t leave her place too quickly.  Look around because there is so much to look at. 

 

Would love for you to tell her that Amy sent you over.

 

****

 

When you are done visiting StoneGable, head over to Kathleen’s home at Faded Charm.

 

Ladies, I could spend all day looking at her photos.  Her home is filled with everything that I am in love with.  I don’t just glance at her pictures, I soak up every detail to see if there are things I can recreate in my home.

 

 

I would love for Kathleen to come to my house and “play”.  I would give her free decorating reign.  The only thing I would tell her she couldn’t do is to paint the kitchen cabinets.  (ha ha…inside joke for those of you who know that my sweet husband doesn’t want our cabinets painted)  Everything else would be at her disposal.

 

Go ahead and head over to Faded Charm and then come back for one more.

 

****

 

The last friend I want you to meet today is a very new to me blog.  Like, I am still looking around  and getting to know her but thought you might like to get to know her with me.

 

This beautiful blog is Sylvia's Simple Life and it is full of beautiful things. 

 

 

Her latest post was on maple syrup and it was a simple pleasure for me to read.

 

Look at this picture…

 

 

Oh my….I do love me some maple syrup on my pancakes. 

 

Check out her blog and introduce yourself if you have a minute.

 

****

 

One more thing… would you mind heading over to The Northern Cottage and checking out her amazing looking artichoke dip?  She is in a contest and would love to have our votes.  I voted!!!

 

Check out how amazing it looks…

 

the BEST Artichoke Dip @ NorthernCottage.net

 

Thanks!!

 

****

 

Okay my friends, enough is enough for today.  My sweet girlies are waiting for me to go get French Pedicures so our toes will be ready for our sandals on Easter Sunday morning.  Of course, it will probably be snowing and we can’t wear our sandals but that’s okay, we are going to do it anyway. 

 

Love spending time with my two favorite girls that live right here in my house with me.

 

Have a wonderful week and a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

 

Thanks for stopping by for our 3rd Girl Time.  Hope you will come back next week.

 

I pray we will all give thanks today for all the wonderful things God has blessed us with.

Print

15 comments:

Jeane M. said...

Lovely inspiration in here, glad to check them out. Got my eye on your next posts.

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Yeah!!! I knew many of your featured "Girls" this week!!!
Easter Sunday may be unSeasonably cold here, too!!!Regardless of the weather...He is Risen!!! Have a blessed Easter Sunday, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. I, too, will be looking at my toes (possibly hidden in my closed~toed shoes)...and smiling!!! :)

Debbie said...

I really do enjoy this feature of yours because it introduces me to some new people. I have felt sort of stuck in a rut in my life in general, and the cure to that is to "get out more". This helps me do it in Blogville too.

I do know and follow one of those blogs, Stone Gable. It's like looking at a magazine!

Junkchiccottage said...

Wow Amy,
These are some awesome features. Lot's of great inspiration out there. Thanks again for sharing this with all of us. Love it.
Kris
Happy Easter

Becky C said...

I love all of these blogs, but didn't know about Sylvia...and will have to visit her. What a gorgeous bridal shower photo! And Kathleen's home is always one of my favorites!
It has been so cold...I hope it warms up for you girls to show off your toes on Easter Sunday!
Yes, God has blessed us beyond measure! And I can't wait to see you (one of my many blessings)!!
Lots of hugs

Old Time Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy Easter and farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Amy, So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comment while I was away from my blog with visiting family.

Love your pics from the talented ladies of blogland. Your features are so inspiring.
I loved my visit here and now a happy follower too.

Wishing you a blessed Easter week and special holiday.
Hugs!! Celestina Marie

Kate said...

He is risen indeed!!! Hey my beautiful sister in Christ what a great series you have started. I just began looking at all the wonderful ladies! Happy Easter my friend

hugs
Kate
xoxo

Faded Charm said...

Thanks so much for featuring me today. It is so sweet of you and I appreciate you introducing me to a couple new blogs to check out.

Happy Easter and have fun with those girls:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Sylvia said...

Dear Amy, I read in your article in Artful Blogging about you putting value on blogging friendships and letting people know they are special. Today I encountered your nurturing spirit first-hand. Thank you for introducing me to your friends. I am uplifted by your support!
Enjoy the reflectIve celebration of Eternal Life and Love!

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Lovely blogs - all of them!

Anne said...

What a treat Amy! Sharing beautiful talented women!What lovely blogs! Already knew about Kathleen's blog!But always a treat to see photos of her home!Have a blessed Easter!
xx
Anne

Tricia said...

What a great group of ladies you selected this week! I actually knew of three out of the four. Kathleen does have such great decorating style, doesn't she? And Sylvia...oh, I love her and her pretty pictures. I hope you have a wonderfully blessed Easter...and that your toes stay warm ;) xo

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Thank you so much for your very very kind words. I am so grateful and humbled to be in the line up with Kathleen from Faded Charm and Sylvia from Sylvia from Sylvia's Simple Life!
You make me blush!!!
All Things Home is a wonderful blog and you will it with interesting and creative content! I am so happy to be featured here!
xo

elizabeth said...

So many of your favorites are already my favorites! I love Faded Charm and Sylvia's! I will check our the others as well.