Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It’s Girl Time Tuesday

Hey girl!

Guess what time it is?

It’s Girl Time!!!

I am so excited that you stopped by!  Really and truly excited!!

I can’t wait to chat with you today and send you to some places you may have never been to.  One of these blogs is actually new to me today. 

First of all, you have got to go over and see Megan’s beautiful Pennsylvania farmhouse at Farmhouse 5540


I have to tell you that when I first saw Megan’s photos my heart would not stop racing.  Like heart thumping kind of thing going on.  I actually texted my friend and said, “girl, you have got to go and see this blog…incredible.” 

So now I am telling you, “girl, you have got to go and check out Megan and her husband’s beautiful old PA farmhouse that they are fixing up”.   You will love it!
***
Once you are finished at Megan’s, you have got to go introduce yourself to another friend of mine, Dori, from The Red Feedsack.


Dori and her husband are in the process of building “their house on the hilltop”.  She has been walking us through the building of their beautiful TN farmhouse.  Let me just tell you how impressed I am with Dori.  This lady is not sitting back and watching the building of their home, she is smack dab in the middle of it helping all along the way.  Oh my, it’s going to be fabulous. 

Go see what I’m talking about…you won’t be disappointed, I promise.  Tell Dori that I said hello. 

***

If you are done visiting with Dori, I would love for you to meet a lady that takes AMAZING photos and has a gorgeous home. 


This is the home of  Tricia from A Rosy Note.

Tricia’s photos are like “be still my heart photos”.    Her home is an “oh my goodness that is gorgeous” kind of home. 

Trust me, you will want to go visit her and see for yourself.

***

I also found a new blogger today that really has little idea who Amy from All Things Home is but I was happy to find her. 

Anyway…her blog is Little Lucy Lu and her name is Bec.

Le me just show you what Bec and her uncle created for her son’s room.


Those are bi-fold closet doors.  Yes, I promise.  Take a real close look at this picture but make sure to go over to her blog and see them for yourself and how they made them into “barn doors”.

Is that creative or what?

***

Okay, you are probably getting about done with me for today but I would love for you to go one more place and just check out Sheila's etsy shop called Tattered Goods.

I have personally bought two of Sheila’s tea towels for myself and one for a friend.  We both loved them!

This is one of the one’s that I bought for me…

tea towel 2

Pretty, isn’t it?  I think she does a great job and would love for you to just take a quick look at her shop

***

Have I worn you out?

Let me just say that once I start with a conversation, it is hard for me to stop.  Just ask my close friends. 

I have so enjoyed having this Girl Time with you today and I hope you have enjoyed it as well.

Let me know what you think about our time together.

Did you meet someone that you had never met before?  I hope so.

If you have some friends you would like to tell about our Girl Time, that would be great too.  The more the merrier you know.

Next week I have got a lady I want you to meet that focuses a lot on women over 40.  (yes, that includes moi)

Don’t worry though, there will be things for ladies of all ages.

Thanks again for stopping by and hanging out.

Until our next Girl Time…may God bless you and keep you safe and may we never forget to tell Him thank you.
Print

30 comments:

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting 'Girl Time' Amy. I will go over and visit and hang out with the other amazing girls!

Mwah! :)

Sumaya

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Dear Amy, I came over here to have some girlfriend time with you first thing this morning and WHAT A SHOCK!!!! Thank you for featuring me on your very first girlfriend get together! My heart was fluttering!! :-) Hugs to you sweet lady!

Stacey said...

Thanks! Love to go visit some new places. :)

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Hey, girlfriend!!!
WoW!!! All of your featured bloggers are N E W to me!!! I love meeting new bloggers, as I seem to forget to go beyond my list of followers and favorites! Thank you for inticing me with a photo from the blog of each featured "Girl"!!!
Today is errand day On Crooked Creek...but I promise to visit and say "Hi" this afternoon!!!
Thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone and experience new connections!
Fondly,
Pat

Anne said...

Beautiful features! And no can't believe I have not been to any of these blogs before.Such beautiful inspiration! Off to check them out!
xx
Anne

Melissa said...

Ahhh so many great new blogs to check out!!! Megan's was a great pick for your first Girl Time Tuesday! I LOVE her home!!!

Old Time Cindy said...

This is a nice addition to your blog! Nothing like a little girl time! Thanks for sharing.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Sheila said...

Hey girlie!
loving the shout out out about my shoppe...thanks so much you are totally sweet. I have known about 2 of the 3 blogs you spoke of so I am very excited to head over to the Pennsylvania Farmhouse her look has caught me. I have a sick girls at home again today so i will get to go and view in just a bit. This is a great idea and looking forward to meeting new ladies and their beautiful homes and or shoppes.

Smiles & Blessings,
Sheila

chateau chic said...

I love this, Amy! Now I'm off to check out the blogs you've highlighted that are new to me.
Mary Alice

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Amy,
As I said before...I knew I was going to love this party and I do! I just gotta have a tea towel like yours and maybe I will buy some for gifts too. Also, I am on my way to meet Tricia at A Rosey Note.

Blessings,
Linda

Keeping It Cozy said...

This is so much fun, Amy! I love your new series. I love some of the blogs you featured as they are favorites of mine as well! So excited you featured 'The Red Feedsack' too! :-)

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks for giving us the links to these blogs, they all look amazing!

XO,
Jane

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh goodness...I Loved your 'girl tiime'...thanks for hosting. I'll be checking out the blogs you've shared.

Have a great day.

Kim~

lynn said...

love the new to me bloggers--tfs, amy!

It's me said...

Nice that you tell us from those blogs....i will take a look now...have a nice evenening...love Ria...xxx...

Megan @ Farmhouse5540.blogspot.com said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU Amy for featuring my blog on your very first Girl Time Tuesday! I couldn't wait to see what blogs you recommend we visit never expecting mine to be one of them! I actually screamed so loud my son thought something bad had happened! I can't wait to visit the other blogs. This was such a great idea on your part! Many thanks~Meg

Patty Sumner said...

Amy, I love the Tattered Goods etsy. I have not ordered from her yet, since I am in the middle of a move but her stuff is beautiful. I found Farmhouse 5540 a little while back but I did visit Dori at Red sack Farm.. Loved the visit. Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for introducing us to some wonderful blogs. Blessings!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Hey girl!

Such lovely pictures ...those barn doors are cool!
I must say, it was nice visiting with you, I usually have my volume down...but just for today, I cranked it up and sang praises while reading your suggestions in other tabs.

chatting with you, made me smile today!
Pat

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing your "girls" with us ... their homes look amazing, and I look forward to visiting them! What fun! Thanks again for your visit to my Easter kitchen!

Holly said...

I love this girl time. I have never heard of any of those blogs and can't wait to go visit. Thanks for sharing.

Junkchiccottage said...

Amy,
This is great!!!! I see some blogs I have never seen before and I am headed over to check them out. Thanks for sharing this with us. I think this is going to be a lot of fun and I will look forward to it each Tuesday. You go Girl love this!!!!
Kris

Tricia said...

Amy!! You're such a sweetheart! Thanks for featuring me on your very first Girl Time...I feel so special. I can see I need to get out more, because I've never seen those other blogs and they all look so great! xo

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the recommendations. I'm clicking over now to some of the ones that are new to me. I'm a long time follower of Tricia's beautiful blog!

Katherine Wolak said...

Ohhhh so much beauty!!!! I LOVE each of these shots, so vintagey and shabby!

Hugs,

Becky C said...

Oh Girl Time is my favorite!! How I love each of these features! Megan's farmhouse is amazing, Dori's farmhouse is to die for, Tricia has always been one of my favorite photographers, Bec has some cool closet doors, and Sheila's tea towels are fabulous (I have one, thanks to you :)
Anyway...these are some very talented friends, Amy, and I'm so glad you introduced them to everyone here today.
Lots of hugs to you

Jeane M. said...

Truly smitten by that photo dear. Love the inspirations in here. Got my eye on your next posts.

Linden Townhouse said...

I think it is so nice of you to do this! I am always eager to find new blogs that fit my particular niche and interests. Thanks for highlighting these ladies, and now I am off to look!

Karen said...

Thanks Amy, a lot of these are new to me. How will I ever get off of this computer? LOL

Karen said...

Thanks Amy, a lot of these are new to me. How will I ever get off of this computer? LOL

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

What beautiful blogs to feature! I recently found The Red Feedsack! It's fun to follow along on their house building adventure!
Love the tea towels too :)