Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Antiques..Buy Sell Trade

Hey friends. 

It’s a cold day here in middle Tennessee.  We might even get a little snow tomorrow.  (the kids and I hope so)

During Christmas I showed a small glimpse of a wonderful old sign my mom gave me as a gift.  I didn’t really get to give it justice though so I wanted to show you guys again.

sign 1

No idea who Dave is but I sure do like his sign.

table 1

dough bowl 2

dough bowl


table 2

This farm table that was especially built for me by Mr. Buckets of Burlap is one of my favorite pieces of furniture.  It is always changing because it’s so fun to change.

cheese boxes 1

The vintage cheese boxes were a Christmas gift also.   They were a gift from me to me.

fan 1

I am really loving the industrial feel with the fan on the table and the metal cart against the wall.

full room 1

I’m also really enjoying the fresh look with the green cabinet in my living room.  Love the pop of color it brings to the corner.

What colors are you incorporating in anticipation for spring? 

I am not rushing winter at all, but I do love the thoughts of some brighter days?  It has rained here for what seems like weeks. Really it’s been days, but a lot of days.  Sunshine would be welcome.

Take care my friends.

Linking up at French Country Cottage
Print

22 comments:

Kristen Whitby said...

What a thoughtful gift from your mama! IT is so gorgeous!

Junkchiccottage said...

Amy,
I love the sign your mom got you. It looks awesome. I love that whole area.
Kris

elizabeth said...

Really, really love the sign and the old dough trencher as well!

elizabeth said...

Really, really love the sign and the old dough trencher as well!

pballard said...

Adore your space! Have a great rest of the week.

Art and Sand said...

I love the entire look of your room, but I have to say that long table is a gem. There are so many ways you can decorate that - almost like a mantel.

How fun!

It's me said...

Love that sign !!! what a great gift !!!...love Ria...xxx...

Elma said...

Love the sign from your mom!! The whole space is amazing!!
I am so ready for spring. I guess I just want to plant a garden and get in the dirt:)

chateau chic said...

LOVE your current arrangement on the farm table, and the sign is Fabulous!! Pretty little chippy chairs always add such charm. Those gifts from "me to me" really work well, don't they?? :-))
Mary Alice

Robin said...

It is a wonderful sign and it mixes well with the other items in your room.

Patty Sumner said...

We may get just a touch of that snow here in southeast Ky too.. I am hoping so... we have had not snow yet....Love, love your green cabinet, sign, table..ahhh, I lov it all! Great taste! Blessings!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Amy,
Hope y'all get some snow today..only cold rain here:( I am so looking forward to seeing the sunshine tomorrow...it does feel like it's been weeks. Your mom has awesome taste..LOVE that charming sign.

Blessings,
Linda

Keeping It Cozy said...

Amy, that sign is amazing! I love the colors and the size... so fun. What a sweet gift.

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Loved seeing the view of the farmhouse table into the livingroom! I also, am enjoying your tranquil color palette of the natural woods (brown), greens and creamy whites with the industrial galvanized metal!Those hues are similar to what I have chosen for Studio One's make~over with a hint of muted deep silvery purple as an accent!!!
Thought I had seen where you'd had ice (perhaps snow) in your area recently! Thought of you and the children taking a "SNOW Day" from schooling!!! Made me smile!
Fondly,
Pat

Olive said...

The Dave's sign is just perfect. What a great gift and of course your mother know you best. I also love old fans and pick them up when I see them. xo, olive

Faded Charm said...

Great sign!! Everything looks very lovely. You do a great job displaying all your wonderful pieces:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Stephanie said...

LOVE that sign Amy!

LLH Designs said...

Are you getting the same glorious sunshine that I'm getting today?!?! It's making me feel so alive and happy! LOVE that sign...especially like that it says "trade" on it, too. What a great idea! xoxo!

Anne said...

LOVE that vintage sign Amy! And that farm table is beautiful too!
xx
Anne

Brooke Kroeger said...


What a great post to enjoy on this Winter's day... I have been busy with some decorating and craft projects this week and behind on reading my emails and posts. So glad I stopped in to enjoy your site!

Thanks for sharing!
God bless....Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
My home and garden site...

http://brookekroeger.blogspot.com/
My Vintage Art and Printables site...

Ellinor said...

Lovely Blog i found
Hugs Ellinor

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

So charming~ I love that sign too~ looks fantastic!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!