Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Little Pink Tree

Good morning to each one of you.

 

Just had to show you the little pink tree that I found this year at Goodwill.

 

pink tree 1

 

 

I sat it down in the beautiful pink ironstone bowl that I pulled out of the river this summer… placed it in front of my old chippy pink door… and then chuckled because I really am not a pink kind of girl, but really love the way this looks.

 

tree 1

 

Just a little hint of Christmas in our guest bedroom.

 

I also wanted to mention that our Christmas home is being featured today over at the beautiful blog, Eclectically Vintage.  I am humbled that Kelly would feature our home along with the three others that she has already shown.  I feel a little out of place with the beauty and talent of these other ladies, but sure do feel honored. 

 

Thanks, Kelly.

 

4housetours

 

Let me leave you with one last thing …

 

 

nativity

 

God loves you so much that He sent you His sweet son, Jesus.  Never forget how very much He loves you.

 

Merry Christmas!

Print

13 comments:

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Lovely pink tree! Congratulations for being featured, I will go over and visit the site.

Merry Christmas!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a great little tree! So cute!

shaggysheephome said...

I found a pink tree this year too! Mine had no base so I had to make one with a pot and plaster of Paris. Yours is adorable!

It's me said...

Merry merry Xmas darling.....love from me ...enjoy these days.....thanks for your friendship.....love you ...Ria...xxx...

*
**
***
****
*****
*******
*********
*
*

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

I love it Amy, so beautiful!!
It's funny because I'm not really a pink girl either, but I find myself with touches of pink here and there lately.
I hope you and you sweet family have a very joyous Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Anne said...

Congratulations on being featured Amy!What a sweet little tree! I had one just like it.I am not a big pink person anymore either.But once in a while something pink catches my eye and I always find a spot for it!
xx
Anne

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
The pink feather Christmas Tree is gorgeous!!! Along with the resuced pink ironstone bowl and the chippy pink door, it makes a stunning decor statement that says, "Vintage Christmas @ All Things Home"!
Merry, Merry Christmas, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Junkchiccottage said...

Congrates on being featured. I am going to check that out. Love the pink tree with the chippy door. So cute.
Merry Christmas
Kris

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

your home looks AMAZING!!! loved the tour at kelly's and love this peek of the guest room! the pink tree is adorable!

Kristen Whitby said...

Love that adorable tree! I'm not a pink girl either and I love love it!!!

Katherine Wolak said...

Oh Im LOVING the treeeee!!!! Have a Merry Christmas dear friend!

Hugs,

Robin said...

Adorable find. Merry Christmas Amy!

Wall Decal Company said...

Thanks for sharing great pink tree.