Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just a Little Christmas in the Kitchen

Hey everyone!

 

Showing you just a little bit of Christmas in our kitchen.

 

I have kept it pretty simple in there this year so that cooking and cleaning will not be complicated.

 

banner

 

A quick and easy Christmas tree garland that I put together in about 5 minutes using clearance tree ornaments I bought last year at Target.  I love this kind of project.

 

angels 1

 

pig

 

Cookie cutters add a little pop of Christmas here and there.

 

santa cup

 

A simple Santa mug sits among our everyday dishes. 

 

kitchen 1

 

The stocking garland was given to me by a wonderful blogging friend from Canada.  The other little garland is made up of mini cookie cutters tied to twine.

 

kitchen 2

 

Another gift was this beautiful stocking.  What a blessing.

 

kitchen 3

 

 

table 1

 

Simple and functional.

 

It’s what works this year.

 

Praying that all who stop by my blog are truly blessed beyond measure.  May the love, joy, and peace of Christ the King fill you to overflowing.

Print

10 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

It's beautiful. Simple yet festive!

Faded Charm said...

Simple is best! I love everything:-)

Happy Holidays,
Kathleen

It's me said...

Beautiful !!!...best wishes for these days darling.....may you be filled with blessings an the light .....love from me...xxx

Ruby and Arthur said...

Love your sweet simple touches of Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, Jean

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
I adore the Chirstmas decor in your Farmhouse Kitchen, dear friend!!! More stockings!!! So sweet!!!
The tree garland is a unique idea...so creative!!! I'm quite smitten with the vintage cookie cutters showcased throughout your kitchen!Love your ironstone pitcher centerpiece!!!
May you have a merry, Merry Christmas as you celebrate the Birth of our Lord and Savior!!!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. Christmas has come to the Prairie...my wish...SNOW as of 2 AM we had an inch!!!...and the Stockings are hung!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It is just beautiful Amy, I love the little garlands that you made, so adorable!

Debbie said...

Believe it or not, I just sat here and scrolled back and forth through those pictures, and I don't even have my sound up to distract me with your wonderful music. Either I'm groggy from lack of coffee or this is really that lovely. I've had plenty of coffee so...

I really do love the way it looks.

Anne said...

Amy your dining room looks beautiful! I always enjoy visiting your home via your sweet blog! LOVE your pretty dishes with your sweet santa! Those stockings are so sweet too! Thank you for sharing!Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
xx
Anne

Robin said...

Your christmas tree garland in the window is so sweet. your whole kitchen look amazing and so cozy. I love it.

Keeping it Cozy said...

Simple, functional and so beautiful! I love your garlands hanging. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Amy.