Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Four Blessings

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

 

We did!

 

We have been relaxing, playing, watching movies, organizing, and relaxing some more.  And I am not ready for it to end. 

 

I decided to take a few days away from anything that would distract me  from my children and husband.  It’s been nice having some computer down time.

 

I have also decided that I need a few more days off to just bask in this sweet sweet time with the ones that I love most.

 

So, because of these three babies of mine…

 

kids 9

 

and because of my sweet man…

 

I am going to keep my computer and other electronics put away for awhile longer.

 

God bless you all, dear friends.

 

See you soon…

Print

5 comments:

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Good for you!!!
EnJOY those babies and husband!!!
I'll be watching for your return, dear friend!!!
Have a Happy New Year!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Sarajan (Jan to friends!) said...

You have a beautiful family! Happy New Year, Jan

Deanna said...

God bless you today and through out the new year! What an awesome time with family you will have. You have beautiful children!!!

Happy New Year,
d in the kansas flint hills

Debbie said...

Jesus... Jesus... Oh what a wonderful child...

Just thought I would sing along with you before commenting. I'm the alto who is slightly off key, in case you can't hear me.

I well understand the need to step away from the computer for the sake of family. I do it all the time, too often maybe, but I never heard anyone regret that they had spent too much time with those he loved most, have you?

Happy New Year, Amy.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh I think it is so good to take breaks like that. I do it whenever I feel busy and need to focus on the most important part of life. Family. You have your priorities straight for sure.