Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Outdoors

Just a few more Christmas photos and I will be done.

 

holly

 

pinecones

 

garage

 

I used lots of pinecones, cedar branches, and holly, indoors and out.

 

One of my favorite things I decided to do outside this year was to use a beautiful, old, tall, wooden ladder as a Christmas tree.

 

ladder 1

 

During the day, it looked like this.

 

At night, it looked like this…

 

ladder 2

 

I love lots of lights that sparkle and shine.

 

door 1

 

My friends, I want to wish you all a wonderful next few days before the Big day. 

 

I pray the rest of your holiday preparations are easy, fun, and filled with joy.

 

I pray you fill the peace that only the Christ Child can bring.

 

From our home to yours…

 

home 1

 

Merry Christmas!  May all your dreams come true!

Print

11 comments:

It's me said...

Lovely !!...Merry Xmas....xxx...

……/\…………………*………*………*….*…….*…..
…../..\……./\………….*…………*…..*………*…….
…./….\…../..\……*………….*………*……..*…….*.
…/_…_\…/….\…….*….*………*……….*…….*….
…./…..\../_…_\…*…………..*………….*……*……
…/…….\./…….\….*…….*………*……..*.*…….*.
../_……_\………\ ……*…….*………*……..*…….*
…/……..\………_\…*………*…….*………*……..*.
../……….\………\………*…….*………*……..*…..
./…………\…….._\..*….*…__██__…..*……*…..
/________\………\…..*…….( • • )…..*…….*…..
……|…|_________\.*……..─(░•░)─….*…….*…
……|…|….|…|.*………..*…..(░ • ░)……**…….*
=================================

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Oooh, your ladder tree is such a great idea! It looks especially wonderful at night!!

Faded Charm said...

Great idea with the ladder, Amy! Very pretty all lit up. I'm looking for one thattall to use at my next sale with a chandy hanging from the middle:-)

Thanks for your sweet comments on my home tour and all your encouragement over the years!

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

xoxo
Kathleen

A Thrifted Market said...

Merry Christmas Amy! May the Lord fill your home with love and joy this beautiful season. Beautiful home!

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Merry Christmas!!
Gee

Blondie's Journal said...

How lucky you are to be able to decorate outdoors! Everything looks beautiful! Wishing you and your sweet family a very Merry Christmas!

XO,
Jane

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Ahhh...what a wonderful ladder tree!!! Thanks for coming by and I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Anne said...

Wow Amy .......GORGEOUS!!!! What a cool ladder tree especially all lite up at night!Your home is beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
xx
Anne

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Creative idea of using a ladder for a Christmas Tree!!!
Merry, Merry Christmas, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Kris Pare said...

Love all your outdoor touches! Merry Christmas, Kris

Keeping it Cozy said...

Amy, your outdoor Christmas decor is just fabulous! I LOVE how you used the ladder! Merry Christmas, my friend! I have loved getting to know you this year.