Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Favorite White Pumpkin

Hey friends!

Are you enjoying the first days of fall? 

Boy, we sure are. 

The weather is wonderful.

The leaves are falling.

The pumpkin spice coffee has arrived.

I am still bringing fall inside our home.

I am not one to decorate with a lot of “fall stuff”.

I prefer to bring in a few pumpkins here and there.  (usually white)

I like to use things found around our yard such as branches, pinecones, and such.

I much prefer to warm things up by using darker colored woods and metals, and heavier textures. 

I have added lots of baskets this year to my fall décor and have started a beautiful collection of copper pieces.

All of these elements breathe the new season into our home.

Subtle hints of the season are what I really love…

oven 3


white pumpkin 4

white pumpkin 2


farmtable 5


farmtable 3

White pumpkins…wicker baskets…heavy blankets…rusty anything…pinecones…candles

Just some of my favorite things of fall!


**A shout out to my friend Becky at Timewashed etsy shop for the beautiful white pumpkin she made.
I so love the name of her shop…Timewashed… Lovely name and lovely lady.


Linking up at the beautiful Faded Charm and Savvy Southern Style
Print

23 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

all so lovely.
so glad for email subscribe so I know when you are posting.

no time to check on everyone any more

blessings
barb

Anne said...

Amy,
Your vignettes are beautiful! I too am keeping my fall decor simple.Using what God gives us is the best!
xx
Anne

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Very Pretty! That mirror is beautiful!

Gail said...

Beautiful Amy! I have kept my fall decor simple inside and out this year too.

Blessings,
Gail

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It all looks amazing Amy!! Love that white stuffed pumpkin!

Susie said...

Amy, I like your decorations. It's perfect for your decor. Smiles, Susie

Debra @ Common Ground said...

looks yummy Amy, love your adorable white pumpkins!!

Keeping it Cozy said...

It's beautiful, Amy. I love the pinecones here and there and the baskets add so much warmth. And the white pumpkin is just adorable!

LLH Designs said...

LOVE the pumpkin! And love the simple ways you add seasonal decor. {Simple being a comliment in my book!} xoxo!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three said...

I love your decor and that white pumpkin is just gorgeous! I've never seen one made like that before. Have a great week!

Angela

BECKY said...

Aww...you are just so sweet! Sure loved creating that pumpkin for you! I was looking at my shop stats, and had all these visits from your blog! Had to come see!! Thanks so much for sharing!

And your vignettes are just enchanting in their elegant simplicity! Love them all!

Big Hugs and Love to you!
Becky

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Soo luvly! Beautiful simply reminders of Fall....
I am so enjoying the cooler climes, Just threw all the windows open and am enjoying a refreshing little breeze.
Cheers, Gee

pop on over and visit me at my place... join up and share the fun!!

http://www.simplymedesignsbygee.blogspot.com

Blondie's Journal said...

This is so pretty, Amy, very natural and subtle. The baskets, linens and white pitchers are the perfect touch and the fabric pumpkin is precious. Thanks for sharing the website, I have to have a peek!

Happy Fall!

XO,
Jane

Bonnie Hitchcock said...

I'll have to vist Timewashed. Love the pumpkin. We have the same ideas of FALL! Thankful for cooler temps. My kids in TN, say the are Cold! I'd love it!

Olive Cooper said...

Amy, that white pumpkin is adorable and fits into your home so well. xo, olive

faye said...

gorgeous~
love the white pumpkin!

Katherine Wolak said...

The decor is superb, I love the delicate tones! :D

Hugs,

Kate said...

Beautiful as always Amy!! I love that wood pallet leaned up on the back of your wall {swoon}. The white pumpkin is divine. I love how you use natural elements is your vignettes.

Love & blessings
Kate

Robin said...

I always plan on adding just a little something and it always seems to turn into a whole lot more. You've done a great job with your displays. pretty, very pretty.

Kristin @ Simply Klassic Home said...

The white pumpkin is so pretty! I'm with Kate, I love the wood pallet board too. Happy fall to you!!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Beautiful! I am feeling inspired by a neutral palette for my fall decor this year too! :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is just lovely...I love how you brought together many different elements and textures wonderfully! The little pumpkin is so cute!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Absolutely beautiful!!