Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some Favorite Elements and Winner Picked Tomorrow

Hey friends!

 

You know I have been telling you how much I love whites, woods, metals, and textures and the combination of them all.

 

I have already shown you some of these photos, but wanted to show you again what really speaks volumes to me.

 

tool bag 1

 

 

recipe 2

 

 

door 3

 

 

cutting boards 1

 

 

pitchers 3

 

 

trophy 1

 

These are just some of my favorite things!

 

Don’t forget that I will be drawing a name tomorrow for the winner of the $25 gift certificate that will be used in Kim's Sew Cute Kreations etsy shop.  If you haven’t signed up for that giveaway, you can still do so until 12:00 central time tonight.  Go here for a chance to win.

 

I hope you are all doing great!  Have a blessed week!

Print

8 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Wonderful photos Amy!! love your header too!

It's me said...

What a great corners...love them all...happy week love Ria...xxx...

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Your "favorite things" are much like the return of double digits here on the Prairie...refreshing! Have a blessed week ahead, dear friend!
Fondly,
Pat

Barbara said...

Great post you have, yes sign me up for the win too, hugs and love your blod..

lynn said...

love the light hanging, amy and that bag is my fav:)

Grammy Goodwill said...

I always feel so soothed after looking at your pictures of your home.

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Oh my just love the way you display everything so been trying to redo my bedroom but looks nothing like how you decorate you have so much talent

Abi's Blog said...

I just walked right into my kitchen and had my husband put my crock like yours on my counter - added a rolling pin and potato masher - NOW i just have to collect a few more tall pieces! Thanks for the idea! (had my husband do it b/c just had surgery and no lifting over 5 lbs - bummer!)
Blessings!
Ava