Friday, May 4, 2012

Pretty Little Can

Hey everyone! 

 

Still wanting to show you a couple of little things that I picked up at the flea market last weekend. 

 

I have such good intentions of putting some of these items into my etsy shop, and then when I get them home, I just cannot part with them.

 

Just a couple of photos this evening because I am sure you all have a busy weekend ahead.

 

 

can 2

 

 

The sun was streaming in through the windows and looked just perfect hitting my little bouquet of flowers.

 

 

can 6

 

I had no idea that tobacco could look so pretty.  Of course, it’s not the tobacco that looked pretty but the little can that held it.

 

I found the little can and the galvanized tote at the Nashville flea.  The tote is nice and long and has a beautiful wooden handle. 

 

Another fun couple of pieces to play around with.

 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  I pray it is full of blessings!

Print

15 comments:

BECKY said...

I would never have thought that this lovely can held tobacco!! Soo cute!
And the flowers look so cheerful and sweet in it!

Sure love that wood piece in the previous post, too, girl! You are hitting the jackpot with your junkin!!

Two weeks and wedding #2 will be upon us! And then...sweet relaxation, and back to creating!!!
Can't wait!

Hugs to you sweetie!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Becky

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Love your finds. They look beautiful in your space!

Anne said...

Amy,
Once again great finds.And I have to tell you...I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to part with your cool finds.I am like that too.Just hold on to your favorite pieces for awhile.When you find something else you are smitten with you can sell something.
Anne

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Oooh, I love it Amy and that cute little metal tray!
I'm the same way, I always have a hard time parting with the stuff I get for my space.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Blondie's Journal said...

Both pieces are perfect...no wonder you can't part with them!

Happy Weekend!

XO,
Jane

raggygirlvintage said...

Lovely pieces Amy, but it's the way you put them altogether that makes them spectacular!! I love that galvanized look:-)
Tracey

melissa said...

Beautiful!

Have a wonderful week end too!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your white can is so pretty! What a great find! I really like the frame on your wall with the chicken wire in it. Have you showed us that on your blog?

Debbie said...

More wonderful treasures! I love the way it all looks, especially with the bunch of daisies in the can. Let's face it, daisies just make everything even prettier.

lynn said...

so very pretty, amy! (i'd keep them, too:)

Karena said...

Amy I adore the galvanized tote, wonderful!! Great find!

I have featured an Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
I adore galvanized items...they are so utilitiarian!!! I'll be watching for more vignettes soon!
Fondly,
Pat

Bring Pretty Back said...

Who would think a tobacco can could be so PRETTY! It is darling!!
I love it Amy!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Kristin said...

Amy~ I love your style! You find the most beautiful warn treasures. I love the can, but what I really want to know, is...what is that frame in the back ground with the chicken wire?

Also, I love your comment that you left on Melissa's blog about sleeping arrangements!

So much alike in our thinking, we are. ;o)

XO

p.s. found some amazing chairs and ottoman at an estate sale that I can not wait to slip cover!

sigit hermawan said...

thanks for sharing useful info for me, glad to be part of this site, are also proud to comment on this site, our greetings: sigit