Monday, April 23, 2012

Old Copper Ladle

Hey friends!

Hope you all had a great weekend and that you will have a wonderful week.

We have been busy today with school, home stuff, and fixing to do some etsy updates.

I have already shown you some great things that I brought home from my trip to Louisiana and Texas, but there are still a few more.

Something that really caught my eye when doing some Texas thrifting, was beautiful vintage pieces of copper. 

Aged copper is just gorgeous and when I found this copper ladle..oh yeah…it had to come home with me.


ladle 2


Just look at that beautiful patina on the ladle.

I even think the handle is gorgeous.


ladle 3


ladle 7


ladle 5


cloche


shelves 1


full


table


It’s funny how one beautiful old copper ladle could be so much fun to play around with.

Blessings to you, my friends.  


linking up with...Coastal Charm, Knick Of Time Tuesday
Print

18 comments:

stefanie said...

all is sooooooo gorgeous!!!!

NanaDiana said...

I love old copper. Yours is just a gorgeous old piece. You have a nice touch putting things together, Ames. I had a big old slotted ladle that I gave to my daughter and now I am wondering where it went....I don't remember seeing it at her house....hmmmmm...xo Diana

Olive Cooper said...

Amy, it has terrific patina and fits perfectly with your textures in that corner. My hubs takes his meds every am with an old beat up ladle hanging on the kitchen window. be blessed, Olive

Imageremix said...

Such a beautiful collection and stunning photographs! I'm enjoying your site. Feel free to stop by mine sometime as well!

Imageremix said...

PS: Love the Casting Crowns song you have playing right now!

Ann said...

Love everything about each and every item shown. All the metal, chicken wire-everything is gorgeous. Keep having fun.
Ann

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Amy, I agree! It's a great piece and looks fabulous in your house!

I hope all is well with you and your Mom.

Take care,
Pam

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love this copper ladle! What a find! The whole vignette is perfect.

~Shanon

Michelle said...

Everything looks great.The ladle was a great find.

It's me said...

Your home is so wonderful...have a nice week darling...love Ria...xxx..

Becky C said...

Yes, it is a gorgeous copper ladle, and I love how you have it displayed. The whole corner over there looks great in your kitchen. Makes me remember our shopping trip...what a fun time. There are some great vintage finds in Texas :) We need to go back and get you one of those big copper pots to go with it...Lots of hugs

Keeping it Cozy said...

How gorgeous! I love it! (And that kitchen scale in the background too.) You are so talented in displaying your finds.

pembrokeshire lass said...

Lovely blog. I was really interested in the copper ladle I think I'll add myself to your followers. Joan

Melissa Clemons said...

Girl!
I would just love to go shopping with you!!! I simply love your taste!

Ruby and Arthur said...

Love the ladle, the copper adds just the right sparkle! Jean

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Very cool...sometimes the smallest of things give us the biggest buzz....x0x0

lynn said...

i love copper--i have a copper sink:) i also love everything in this room!

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

The weathered and the worn always is a callin' my name! Lovely ladle!