Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ride Down the Country Roads With Us

Hey friends!

 

I told you earlier that the girls and I were heading to the beautiful and sweet town of Lynchburg, TN, today. 

 

We had a wonderful, relaxed, nostalgic, dreamy kind of day.

 

I would love for you to see what we saw because I know you would have loved it like we did. 

 

I have way too many pictures and I know that’s a no-no, but I truly think you will love what you see.

 

Come with us.  I’ll just let you look and won’t talk…

 

church 1

 

 

house 2

 

bridge 3

 

house 4

 

barn 5

 

fire truck 6

 

 

tractor 7

 

bldgs 8

 

barn 9

 

car 11

 

Have you had enough for today?

 

I have a few more miles to go but will come back tomorrow for that.  Okay?  Will you come back for the rest of the trip?  I sure hope so.

 

If you have never been to Tennessee, you would love it. 

 

I promise.

Print

13 comments:

Holly said...

How peacful does that all look? I love the covered bridge. Beautiful photos...

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hey there Miss Amy! It's been a while, glad we came across you today ~ what a lovely ride you took us on!
Such a pretty day & fun sights!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Loved the photos! I didn't know it was a "no no" to have too many photos?? :) What a beautiful place to go and visit. I can't wait to see more!

~Shanon

Becky C said...

Oh I know we would LOVE living in Tennessee!
That covered bridge is heavenly. But you know, I'm pretty sweet on the barns....oh how gorgeous! I loved our trip there together. So much fun! Glad ya'll had a fun field trip :) Your photography is fabulous!! Weather looks fabulous too...wish we could have joined you!

Kristin said...

Ok, first of all, there is no such thing as too many picture of that beautiful country. And there isn't a second, so there you go! LOL

Debbie said...

Nope. Haven't seen enough and will be back for more. I love a country drive in a big old way. Love it.

Elizabeth said...

Love the photos! What is Lynchburg near, I want to go!

Barb said...

Looks like a lovely day! Thanks for the peek!

Donna said...

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law live in Tennessee and I've got to tell you that I love that gorgeous state! I enjoyed your pics and look forward to seeing more tomorrow.
D~~~~

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Oh so beautiful Amy!!~
I miss my home state, its been so long since I went back for a visit!
Thank you for the beautiful photos of the lovely country.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Just felt as if I'd been back to SouthEast Kansas! Many similar sights! Reminds me of the John Denver song," Country Road"!
Fondly,
Pat

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Gorgeous pics! We live in east Tennessee and love it!
Hope your day is lovely!
xo, misha

Stephanie said...

Great pics - looks like it was a gorgeous day for your trip!