Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Items Listed in the Shop

I am on the way out the door with my daughter’s to drive on some of the prettiest back roads in Tennessee and to eat on the square in the quaint little town of Lynchburg. 

 

Wish you could come with us! 

 

Before we go, I wanted to show you a few new items listed in my shop that just came from the Nashville Fleamarket.

 

 

nail keg 1

 

 

pitcher 3

 

 

wt bowls 1

 

 

These are just a few of the things that are already listed.

 

 

Here’s a couple of things to come over the next few days…

 

 

sap 1

 

 

I found two great old sap buckets and two sweet blue bottles along with lots of other goodies that you will have to check out over the next few days.

 

 

blue bottles 1

 

 

Would love for you to go to  my SHOP and take a look around when you have a few minutes.

 

 

Have a beautiful and joy filled day, my friends!

Print

5 comments:

lil red hen said...

Love these "old" things! Makes a heart warm since I grew up with similar items.

I also like your open shelves in the kitchen.

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Amy,
My best friend lives in Nashville. I love Lynchburg!
All the shops! We went on the Jack Daniel's tour and I loved it!! It was really interesting! I don't par take in the Jack but it was fun! And the old house is awesome!

I love all your new stuff in your shop!!! You're killin' me! I can't spend money!!! :)

Tricia said...

Great stuff, Amy. I sure like those jars.

Becky C said...

Looks like you found some really great farmhouse things, Amy!! Love the white barrel.
Wish I could buy it all ;)
Love ya

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
The white basket at the top is something we gave our daughter ~in~law from the farm treasures of "Mr. Ed's" beloved parents. She treasures it! Have a blessed weekend, dear friend!
Fondly,
Pat