Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wonderful Gifts

Hi all my friends!

 

Hope you are well.

 

I just have to show you what a sweet friend sent to me after placing an order from her beautiful etsy shop.

 

pillow 1

 

 

This is the beautiful pillow that I ordered for my daughter.  It’s wonderful and she loved it.

 

 

This is what my sweet friend sent me along with my pillow…

 

 

gifts 1

 

 

Look at all of this great stuff!

 

 

gifts 4

 

 

These little darlings are filled with very fragrant lavender.  Devine!

 

 

I just have to tell you how fun it was to open up this package and have all of this spill out.  Christmas in February.

 

 

I know you are wondering what wonderful etsy shop owner is so very thoughtful…that would be Tracey from Raggy Girl Vintage, and you have to go visit her shop and her blog.

 

 

Guys, I have made such wonderful friends through blogging, and for each one of you, I am thankful.

Print

15 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

those etsy girls go the extra mile don't they???

love em!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

What a pretty pillow and what great extras! I'll have to go check out her shop.

I hope all is well with you and your Mom.
Take care,
Pam

raggygirlvintage said...

Aw thanks Amy, you are the sweetest!
Tracey

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Tracey is the sweetest! I also have ordered from her and got lots of extra fun goodies. I have been eyeing that pillow you got! Snooze, you lose I guess. I have a Paris pillow and want to get more from her!

~Shanon

Ana said...

Oh Amy,
Such pretty gifts...What a sweet friend. Will have to run over and take a peek at her Etsy store. Hope you are doing well.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

What a sweet friend and a beautifully presented package!
Lucky girl!

XOXO,
Anne

It's me said...

What a swet gifts !!!...have a nice day darling....xxx..

Debbie said...

Now that's what I call going the extra mile! What a treasure trove.

chateau chic said...

Wow, this makes me want to run over and check out her shop! I love when special treats are sent along with an etsy order.
Mary Alice

Tricia said...

Oh, how sweet of her...some people are so nice and generous. Those little sachets have the cutest fabric, don't they? I love that pillow too :)

Becky C said...

What a beautiful pillow! I bet it looks lovely in her room. Tracey has some really great things in her shop :) I love all of the little extras she sent.

Connie said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. It is simply delightful. Your newest followers and fellow blogger, Connie

Connie said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. It is simply delightful. Your newest follower and fellow blogger, Connie

Blondie's Journal said...

Tracey is very sweet and creative. I love the pillow and all the extra's. They show what love there is out in the blogging world!

XO,
Jane

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
What a divine pillow for your daughter! The added surprises are delightful! Blog friends make life interesting, indeed!
Fondly,
Pat