Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine’s Breakfast Guest

Hey friends!

 

Just a quick post to show you who I had breakfast with on Valentine’s morning.

 

pancakes 5

 

This little (actually big) fellow was sitting at the table when I came in for breakfast. 

 

He was a gift for my youngest daughter from her daddy and he is pretty huge.  He is also soft, fluffy, and adorable.

 

Included in the Valentine’s gifts were these delicious heart shaped pancakes that my husband made for the family before he left for work.

 

 

pancakes 4

 

 

Such a nice treat when someone else fixes a meal.

 

So, who did you eat Valentine’s breakfast with?

Print

12 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

This post just made me smile, Amy. I love the heart shaped pancakes. How thoughtful. The big guy is adorable too.

It's me said...

Ohhhh so sweet post....love is in the air.....xxx...

Elizabeth said...

Very nice !

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Hey girl, he can remodel a bathroom and cook pancakes, too?! You are blessed.

outjunking said...

I don't think it gets any sweeter.
Lisa

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Aww... what a sweet heart he is!! :)

Stephanie said...

Love the heart-shaped pancakes darling!

Heaven's Walk said...

Sooooo sweet! ♥

xoxo laurie

Becky C said...

How sweet! What a great big bear :) And, what a great guy to make pancakes before work! Looks delicious!
We had heart shaped pancakes on Valentine's Day, too :)
Sending lots of hugs

chateau chic said...

What a wonderful Daddy and husband to treat his family so special for valentine's day. I have a very thoughtful husband as well, and what a blessing!
Mary Alice

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

What a sweet treat for his Valentines...

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
What a keeper, husband!!! I haven't had a heart~shaped pancake since the principal of a grade school made one for me at a Lodge dinner! Thanks for the memory!
Fondly,
Pat