Monday, January 30, 2012

Flea Market and Etsy Finds and Where They Are Now

Hey guys!  Hope you are all great!!

 

I was able to go to the Nashville Flea Market this weekend and despite the rain and not many vendors, I still was able to find a few new treasures.

 

Several of the things I found will go into my etsy shop, but of course, some will make there home here in my house.

 

 

nine

 

 

I know I am going a little crazy with the number 9, but I just can’t help myself when I find one.  I love the size of this one!  For now, it is tucked nicely under my kitchen cabinet.

 

 

box 5

 

 

Be still my heart…I found this beautiful blue/green chest that is perfect to hold our school books in the dining room.  All of our stuff just hides away in here so nicely. 

 

 

carrier 5

 

 

This great wooden carrier was a last minute find.  Love it holding my beautiful blue bottles.  But, alas, it is headed for my Etsy Shop.  I just really don’t need anymore totes. 

 

 

carrier 9

 

 

Last, but not least, I bought my beautiful new European Grain Sack table runner from a gorgeous etsy shop, Jamie Kay

 

 

carrier 7

 

 

I love this runner on my table and love the beautiful New Zealand shop I bought it from.

 

Speaking of shops…I am really trying to head in a new direction with my shop.  I would love to be able to show you how you might could use some of the items that will be for sale.   I know that presentation is huge and I want to present my items well.  I want to give you good ideas that you could use in your home.  

 

I have so much fun shopping with all of you in mind and setting things up that I think you might like.  I hope you will enjoy some of the new things I am doing.

 

Ok, friends, I am off to see who wins America’s Next Great Baker.  Can I just tell you how much I want one of those cakes?  I am such a dessert freak.

 

Have a great rest of your night, friends.

Print

19 comments:

COTTAG3 said...

Great finds! That aqua blue chest is my favorite!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Great finds! Love Nashville Flea! The wooden tote looks so good!

Cindy said...

You found some wonderful stuff in Nashville. I love vintage items of all kinds, too.
I just found your sweet blog and I love it.
Have a great week.
Cindy

Deserae said...

You found some wonderful goodies....love them all!!!! Have a great week :o)
~Des

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

You found some great things! I love the storage box and that runner.

I hope all is well.
Take care,
Pam

Jenni said...

Hi Amy!

You found such amazing things at the Flea Market! That chest is gorgeous and I love the wooden carrier, too. And I personally think you should have as many "9's" as you like! The one you showed in your kitchen is SO cute! :)
{Oh, and I must add that }the runner looks so lovely on your dark wood table!}

I hope you have a good night!

Blessings,
Jenni

Blondie's Journal said...

Amy...you really found some great things in Nashville! I just love the blue chest and the carrier. You can do so much with these two pieces. The table runner is beautiful!

We are going to Nashville this spring. Is the flea market year round?

XO,
Jane

It's me said...

Great finds darling...like the green cabinet !!..love from me happy week...xxx..

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Beautiful!!!
I have to tell you I was loving the music on your blog so kept it up for awhile while I blog hopped :)
Nothing better than praise music!!

Stefani said...

Love it all! I can't wait to check out your etsy shop!

Becky C said...

Hey Sis! Love your new finds! The #9 is perfect for your collection. The gorgeous box has a wonderful vintage look, I LOVE it!!
And the tote...ooh my! Did you sell it already???
But you know that grain sack runner...well, it is divine. It looks so great on your farm table!!!
Your shop has some really great things :)
Miss you

Robin said...

Great finds Amy! I love #9 and the caddy.

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Some "great finds" indeed. I just love it when I find something that appeals to me and has a purpose...like your blue cabinet!!! I think showing people how to use the items from your shop in their own home is wonderful. Many people like something...but are clueless in how to work it into their own home decor.That's one reason I became interested in blogging...sharing ideas! Thanks for these lovely photos of your home!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. That blue cabinet..it's a keeper!!!

chateau chic said...

First of all, I'm jealous that you can shop a flea market this time of year. I would have a hard time selling the items you found. Especially love that blue box!!
Mary Alice

Debbie said...

Tried to post this earlier, but poof.

I love your treasures. You have such a skilled eye for the score.

I mentioned to my mom recently that I wanted a wooden carrier like that or a tool box like the kind you use. She found one in her tool shed and gave it to me. Wooohooo!

Now, to use it like you would and not do something stupid with it.

Jen Kershner said...

What great finds! Nashville flea market you say? I have a good friend that lives there and clearly I will need to schedule my next visit to coincide with it.

keity said...

Happy to find your Blog today.
I love those bottles, so lovely!!!

Sheryl and Denny said...

Hi Amy

Love your new finds and the items in your etsy shop. Im thinking of doing a Etsy shop someday, any pointers? I just love the farm table, that's one thing i have always dreamed of owning oneday.

Jamie fridd said...

Hi Amy, The grain sack runner looks amazing on your table! I've made another one which is available on my etsy shop! Take care :)