Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cutting Boards, Iron Stone and Silver Cups

I am always on the hunt for great vintage items to add to my shop.

This weekend, my son and I went hunting, digging, and exploring and brought home some awesome treasures.

Take a quick look in the SHOP when you have a chance and see what we found.

slver cups 4


platter 1


cutting board 3


I will be adding more great stuff throughout the week so keep checking back.

Thanks, friends!


****Would love for you to LIKE me on facebook*** (more details to come)
Print

10 comments:

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Great finds!!

It's me said...

Great finds darling like the silver cups !!....love from me...xxx..

Grammy Goodwill said...

You have lovely things in your shop. I hope it is doing well.

NanaDiana said...

What fun finds. I love that you went with your son! xo Diana

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Nice finds my dear...you did good! Thanks for your sweet note,made my night! x0

Diane said...

Your photos would look lovely framed and sold in your shop too1 :-)

XO Diane

Becky C said...

Hey sis! Love those cups and cute cutting board. Got to go take a look at your new stuff. Glad you two had a fun shopping day :)
And LOVE the new header... gorgeous camera shot of handsome Herley!!!
Miss yall

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Loving that silver tray and the cups, dear friend! I'll shop the Shop when I have a little more time than "A New York Minute"!
Fondly,
Pat

Shannon said...

Hi Amy-love the silver cups! Very cute.

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

I love that old ironstone platter and the cups are sooo pretty!