Monday, January 2, 2012

A Blessed Heart

Hello, my friends.

 

Happy New Year!!

 

First, let me say thank you for sharing from your heart in response to my last post.

 

I want you to know that I prayed about that post as I wrote it and prayed that the Lord would lead anyone who read it to share according to His perfect will.

 

I was truly overwhelmed and blessed beyond measure at the praises that you all shared.  You touched my heart in an incredible way.

 

I also want you to know that as I read each praise, I praised God with you.  As I read each trial, my heart hurt with you.

 

We are in this together!

 

I thank you for sharing from your heart.

 

I thank you for being real.

 

I thank you for allowing us to get to know you better.

 

Blessings to you today, my friends.

 

**Will be back soon with some of the changes I have made since all my Christmas decorations have come down.   I also want to show you a few new items that I have listed in my Etsy shop.

Print

8 comments:

BECKY said...

Wow girl! Just went back and read all of the comments! Sounds to me like maybe this should be a regular blog feature of yours!! What a great way to enter 2012 with the right perspective!!! {and every day for that matter!!}

Love you bunches!! Sure hope we can meet one day! If you ever come to FL let me know and I will travel to meet you wherever you are!!

If I don't get to TN and you don't get to FL...we will meet in heaven and what a glorious day that will be!! {big smile} :o)

Hugs!!
You rock!!
Becky

NanaDiana said...

Blessings to you in the New Year, Amy. I am looking forward to seeing your changes and I need to go back and read the responses to your last post. Blessings- xo Diana

michelle said...

Happy New Year Amy! Thank you for being such a wonderful support and friend and such a guidance through Him. You have blessed many my friend. I pray that this year brings you love, joy and many many blessings.
xoxoxox

It's me said...

Hello darling...i miss your previous post !!...i am thankful to God is into my live !! doing things with me.....and that he learning me things day by day......that i am who i am .....that i may be myself.....learning everyday more and more.......and he helps me with the loss off my dear mama last year......God is great !!...thankful that i found you blog !!...xxx


Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!!....ik hoop dat al je dromen mogen uitkomen......Liefs Ria...xxx...


Happy New Year !!!...I hope all your dreams may come true....Love Ria....xxx.....

Becky C said...

I loved reading all the comments on your last post, too! Every one was truly heart-touching...great responses!
I miss you :)

On Crooked Creek said...

Amy,
Had to go back to the post, read and comment before I could say...Have a wonderful week, dear one! I'll be back soon!
Fondly,
Pat

Gracie's Cottage said...

What a wonderful post it was; I read it the other day and didn't have a moment to comment; just went back and read all of the comments. What a wonderful response. I could echo many of those notes; God's mercies are endless! Rejoicing with everyone that commented and praying for joyful outcomes in the year ahead.

Jan

Jenni said...

Hello Amy! I read your last post, and you sure did have a hard year! But I loved reading your praises, and love how you came up with so many things you were thankful for this past year. Sometimes I get so focused on the hard things, I have to literally stop myself and start naming my blessings, and thank Him for them. Your post is such a good reminder for me! I didn't know your husband had surgery. When was this, and is he doing all right? I will be praying for your mother, and friends with cancer. That is so hard!

You have a beautiful spirit, Amy, and you are a blessing to know! I really do hope this next year is an easier one for you...

Blessings,
Jenni