Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just a Little More Christmas…

Are you ready?

I am  done with all of my big shopping and am trying to finish up those last minute little gifts.    This is the fun crunch time for me.

I wanted to show you just a few more Christmas photos in my home and then I will be done. 

I have so enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful homes this year.   Thank you for opening up your homes and hearts and sharing what Christmas means to you.


hallway 1


hallway 2


hallway 5


Now, I am off to finish wrapping gifts and drink some cocoa and watch Christmas movies with my kiddos.  Isn’t this time of year so much fun?


cocoa


On our Christmas menu this year if you would like to join us…


dr chalkboard 1


My sweet friends, I pray blessings over each and everyone of you.  May you fill the love of Christ from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. 


Please remember that God so loved the world (you)  that He gave His one and only Son… that whoever (you)  believes in Him shall have everlasting life.  John 3:16


God bless you all.  Merry Christmas!!

Partying at a favorite friend's..Common Ground
Print

13 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

Great photos...sending warm wishes for all the blessings of the season to you also!

Jan

Becky C said...

Hey my sister!! I love seeing more Christmas there at your lovely home! I love your ironstone pitchers so much...
I'm almost done wrapping, too :) And last night we had our cookie decorating party. We do love this time of year!! We've watched ELF and Polar Express over and over...
Ya'll enjoy your Christmas weekend!
Love and hugs from Louisiana :)

Sylvia said...

Everything looks so pretty...

Merry Christmas,
Sylvia

It's me said...

Bedankt lieverd voor je gezelligheid steun en liefde van het afgelopen jaar......liefs van mij.....xxx...Ria


Thanks my darling for your fun loving and support over the past year....love from me.....xxx...Ria

x
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
||
||



Fijne Kerstdagen,
Merry Christmas,
Glaedelig Jul,
Merry Christmas,
Joyeux Noel,
God Jul,

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Have fun! Merry Christmas!

GIO said...

LUV YOUR BLOG, STOP BY & SAY HI, WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON :) GIO

NanaDiana said...

Blessings and love to you, too, sweet Amy! xo Diana

Lori said...

One incredible moment and he was with us. Merry Christmas, Lori

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Ginger said...

Love your little chicken wire vignette! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Merry Christmas to you too Amy. Thanks for your inspiration and your lovely comments this past year. What is that 3 tiered do dad in your corner by the candy canes. I want one of those. Hugs and prayers to your mom as well.

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Hi Amy,
Everything looks so beautiful in your home!
I hope that you and your sweet family have a wonderful and joyous Christmas!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Miss Gracie's House said...

I SO enjoyed seeing all the bits of Christmas in your home...and all of the reminders! My favorites are the stocking with the sweet silver sticking out and your Christmas tree all decked out with your loved ones...that is a great idea!
Blessings to you and your sweet family!
Rene