Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Christmas Cheer Added To My Shop

Good morning everyone!

 

I have been a busy little elf the last couple of days trying to add some Christmas goodies to my Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop.

 

Now, I have to tell you that I am one of those people that gets a little frustrated with the stores selling Christmas merchandise before Halloween is even over.  However, since shopping online is a little different,  and there is shipping involved, I figured I better get busy.

 

Take a look at a few things that I have put in my shop that could add to the beauty of your vintage Christmas.

 

pink orns 3

 

sears orns 3

 

multi size color 4

 

These are just a few of the glass ornaments that I have listed.

 

I also have some great old handmade ornaments.

 

soldiers 3

 

tree 2

 

I hope you will take a few minutes and look around my SHOP.  There is lots and lots to see. 

 

Remember that I am always happy to combine shipping charges if you buy multiple items.

 

Thanks, friends.  Have a blessed day!

Print

4 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

You have some really neat things in your shop Amy! I love the soldiers!

Have a great day.
Pam

cityfarmer said...

I marked a bunch of things favorite ... especially galvanized!!

got my wheels to turning for shop the shed!

Blondie's Journal said...

I LOVE vintage ornaments and you have so many pretty ones. When my Dad passed away last winter, so many were given to me.

Love the toy soldiers...very cute!

XO,
Jane

Fishtail Cottage said...

Newest I'm your newest follower! Hugs...