Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flea Market Finds For Etsy

Hi my friends…

 

Went and did a little shopping at the Nashville flea market on Thursday with my son, who just happened to start college yesterday.  (thankfully, it’s a local community college where he will attend the first two years and can still live at home)

 

I found a couple of old lockers for myself and a neat old beautiful green ammo box.

 

I also picked up a few things for my ETSY shop that I thought I would show you.

 

etsy blog 1

 

 

etsy blog 3

 

 

etsy blog 2

 

 

There were not a lot of vendors this month, but I still found some pretty neat things.

 

I will be adding these items to my Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop very soon.  Stop by sometime and look around if you have a chance.

 

Thanks to all who have supported me in this new business venture.  I pray that it will be exactly what God wants it to be.  I sure have a lot to learn about being a “business lady”.

Print

10 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

It looks like neat stuff Amy! Good luck to your son in college!

Have a great week.
Pam

Mary said...

Oooh! I LOVE that big metal G! I might just have to jump on that one! Your shop looks great. :)

A Girls Gotta Nest said...

Great finds....have my eye on that little cubby you have there, love it! :o)

Have a great week!!
Tami

BECKY said...

Love your finds Amy! I haven't found much cool stuff lately. Resale is exploding around here and it is all sooo spread out! Gotta hit the farmer's market, and Renningers in Mt. Dora!

Off to your shop!
Hugs to you!
Becky

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I love what you have found! The fruit baskets are especially adorable. I will have to go and check out your store.
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

~Shanon

Debbie Kay said...

Great finds.....I'm gonna have to check out your etsy shop.

love,

Debbie

A Rosy Note said...

To look at you, I would never think that you're old enough to have a son in college, Amy...wow. Love all your new finds, especially those cute little berry baskets.
xo Tricia

Jane said...

I love going to flea markets and yard sales. Sure looks like you found some good stuff.

Jane
frugalfineliving.com
Join us on Facebook!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

That black cubby bin is just too fabulous! I would have snatched that up, too! Maybe I need to make a trip to Nashville, so we can "flea" together. ;)

Hugs,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottge
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

Amy I have been looking thru al your posts and your home is coming along so beautifully! Thanx for all the inspiration!