Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Soiree

My two oldest children went to their home school soiree this weekend.

soiree

We had several of their friends over before the soiree for pictures so I had to make sure there were plenty of ferns and fresh flowers everywhere.

It was wonderful seeing Keith and Beth all dressed up in their finest attire.

k & b 1

Keith is a senior this year and will be graduating after having homeschooled for all but two years of his life.  Beth will be a junior next year.

Indulge me for a moment, please.. . My babies aren’t really babies anymore but they are my gifts from God and I can’t believe they are the age they are.  Actually, they are still my babies no matter what age and I adore them.

Of course, we can’t forget Faith who is eight.  Prom will come soon enough for her, just not too soon, please.

k & b 2

No home change ups today, just showing off two out of three of my sweet children.

God bless you all!

***

New ETSY updates made tonight if you are interested.

Print

8 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

They are beautiful children! They truly are a gift from God!
Have a good day!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on a job well done Amy. We too were a homeschool family. The years went too fast and I didn't have the large family I wish I had. I'd still be homeschooling if I had any more kids! Your kids are gorgeous and they look marvelous. What fun!

Urban Farmgirl said...

Awww...they are gorgeous!

I wanted to stop by to tell you I didn't intend to leave your email about your Etsy shop unanswered this long! I have been running around like a nut for the last month and a half. I read a lot of my comments and emails from my phone, but hate using that little keyboard to email back. Lol! So, I wanted to say THANK YOU for the comment of inspiration for your Etsy shop! I am so happy you took the plunge! I am need to give my own a little attention this week, too. I have been so busy getting ready for my first show, I have neglected it a bit too much!

Hope you are having fun with it! ;o)

Mary

Hansen Family said...

Absolutely lovely Amy! Your chidlren are beautiful inside and out. Glad they had a great time.
Tracey

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Gorgeous children! Congratulations to you, proud mama:)

Kelly said...

Aww, your "babies" are beautiful! I hope they had a great time.


Kelly

Debbie said...

I have been here several times, but I can't get my comments to post here.

Trying again. I'm a believer!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful soiree weekend with the kids. They will never forget the things like this they shared growing up.

I hope you and your family are enjoying every second of this season.

michelle said...

They look so great Amy! Your daughter is beautiful and your son, so handsome! I hope that they had a great time. :)