Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ladder, Lavender and an Enamel Pitcher

Hello to my sweet friends.
I have a little white ladder love going on at my house today.

ladder 1
This was another treasure that I picked up from my uncle.
Yeah, I know, he’s a great guy with great taste.
ladder 3
pillows 2
Loving my little green basket underneath with those pillows.
ladder 2
The roses in the back were a mother’s day gift from my children.  They dried out beautifully.
ladder 4
wall
sec 1
Here she sits next to my ever changing secretary.
I want to say thanks for everyone who signed up for the giveaway I did with Becky from Buckets of Burlap.    Also  a great big welcome and thank you to my new followers.  I hope we can share some exciting times together.
I am linking up over at:


***Can anyone tell me if they are having blogger troubles like I seem to be having?  It's hard for comments to post, having trouble signing in and out. and other weird things.

If you cannot comment back to me, I do wish you would take a minute and email me at kinserab@charter.net

Thanks so much.
Print

15 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Amy,
I love little vintage ladders. Yours is perfect for displaying all of your vintage pieces.

hugs
Sissie

Blondie's Journal said...

The ladder is really neat...I love how you have everything arranged on it. I know you will have fun playing with it!!

XO,
Jane

Vintage Gal said...

I just love that ladder. So cute and I love the vignette next to the secretary ;-)

Robin said...

Is it ok to admit I'm green with envy? Your sweet little ladder looks amazing arranged so beautifully

Tammy said...

What a sweet Uncle you have. With great taste, to boot!
Thanks for sharing your white, lovely joy!
Tammy : )

Heaven's Walk said...

Happy WW, Amy! What a darling ladder! You best hang on to that special uncle of yours! lol! Just love the way you "floofed" it with treasures that hold a special meaning to you, too. So sweet. ♥ Hugs!

xoxo laurie

A Rosy Note said...

You have quite the cute little vignette going there Amy! I love that ladder...you uncle does seem to have good taste.

~tricia

Anonymous said...

You've got some cute things tucked away in this corner! Love your ladder! A lot of us are having trouble leaving comments. SO I signed in anonymously! Happy WW! Jacqueline @ Cabin & Cottage, http://getcottage.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

OK, the ladder is wonderful, and I love to dry roses too. My favorite thing in this post, though, is what is on the wall over the ladder. I LOVE that!!

And I'm at a loss about the Buckets of Burlap...
I feel like a blogfog is all around me lately. I need to look back and see what that was.

Becky C said...

Hey sweet friend :)
Sure do Love that white ladder! I really like all the things you put on it. Looks fabulous. Your uncle does find some really cool things for you. Can I borrow him? LOL
Becky

tenth avenue south said...

I love the pitchers!

A Cottage Muse said...

Love sweet old lil' ladders!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I do love the pitcher! I was having problems the other day. I think it is fixed now. I seem to be able to comment now.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great displays and thanks for joining the party.

Jenni said...

Ooh, I am loving your new white ladder! And it looks just beautiful how you arranged everything on it, too! :)