Friday, December 31, 2010

My Prayer For You…

I pray for peace for each one of you as life comes your way. 

I pray for joy and strength to fill your hearts and your lives.

I pray that you will spend this year developing a love and passion for Christ that you have never had.

I pray that you will have a hunger for the Word of God.  And, I pray that as you read, the Words will come alive to you.

I pray that you will have a desire to see lost people saved.

I pray that your family will be blessed beyond measure.

I pray that you will be filled with Godly wisdom.

I pray that you will realize that God loves to hear from you.  He wants to spend time with you.  He wants you to come to Him about ALL things…big and small.  Don’t save your prayers just for big things…pray about everything…please.  Remember that as a parent, everything matters to us that matters to our children.  In the same sense, ALL things matter to God.

I pray that you will know, that as you and your family draw closer to God, you will also draw closer to one another.  Try it…

I also want to thank God for the friendships I have made amongst so many of you.  I may never meet you in person, but so many of you have already earned a special place in my heart.

God bless you each and everyone.

In Jesus name, I pray this prayer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Amy

Print

13 comments:

VINTAGE said...

Dear Amy,

thank you so much for all your prayers and your lovely comments. I'm happy, that I found your you and your blog.

I wish you and all your dears the best new year you can get!!!

Love hugs

Tine

Tiffini said...

love you Amy - I pray for you that He alone fill your empty places and opens your understanding to His will morning by morning. That you freely receive grace for truth and choose what is good so you will delight in the richest fare. Before you were born He had you in mind and He has given you a song - sing it. I pray that you know your value is not the worlds value and that your heart be stirred and your spirit moved for HIM...love you:) Grateful for your friendship this year. You are such a prayer warrior. God is going to do mighty things this year.

Samantha said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Amy!

NanaDiana said...

Happy New Year to you too, Amy! You are a bright light in the world of blogging and I am so happy to have met you here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you even better in the upcoming year! Hugs-Diana

saltbox treasures said...

What a beautiful prayer! Thanks for sharing pics of your family. They are beautiful too!
Happy New Year~
~ Julie

michelle said...

Happy New Year to you too my friend! I pray that God blesses you and your family in so many ways this year as well! You are a beautiful soul with an amazing heart and I look forward to this new year with you and all your inspirations!!

chickie said...

Your post is beautiful and so well said.I wish you a Happy New Year.Have a bright and warm day..Chickie

Ginger said...

Beautifully said! May you and yours be blessed in 2011.

Tricia - A Rosy Note said...

What a beautiful prayer Amy. Best wishes for a wonderful year ♥ Tricia

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Amy! I've enjoyed the comradery we've had through our blogs in 2010 and look forward to more of it in 2011!
~ Jo :)

Becky C said...

It's been so fun getting to know you, Amy. One day, we will get together! Thanks for the New Year prayer. I hope you and your family are filled with blessings this year, too. Have a great week.
Becky C

Debbie said...

A wonderful prayer, Amy. You voiced so many of my own prayers as I approach this year.

I'm going to enjoy seeing 2011 unfold in your sweet home.

becky242 said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and it looks lovely! Can't wait to read more!