Sunday, November 28, 2010

Taking In the Beauty

Hello to all my friends!

My family and I are soaking in the beauty of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a few days and I am taking time away from my computer.  I want to make sure my family have my undivided attention and that they know that they are my main focus.

I will tell you that as I lay in my bed in the hotel, I can look out the window and see the most beautiful cross sitting atop a mountain.  It is breathtaking and I am in awe.  I praise God for sending His Son to die on that old rugged cross for me.

Remember, ladies, that we are all princesses because we are daughters of the King!!!

Talk to you in a few days...
Print

12 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

So glad you are enjoying your time. You have a lucky family because they have you.

cityfarmer said...

we just love Tennessee ..
bless you all as you spend quality time together

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Enjoy your time with your family. It's wonderful to get away like that :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Hope you have relaxing quality time with your family!

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

I wish you all safe travels in TN! Take lots of pictures for us!

Marilyn Holeman said...

I'm glad you've got your priorities straight! Blessings!

michelle said...

Beautiful post Amy!! Have a wonderful time with you family!!

Debbie said...

I took a break from the computer for almost all of last week to enjoy my girls being home. I hope you totally enjoy your time.

I LOVE that area! Hope you visit Cade's Cove. That's one of our favorite places. (You know... since I also have a log cabin obsession to add to the obsession list and all...)

Have a great time,
Princess Debbie

NanaDiana said...

Hi Amy! Enjoy your stay. The music that I hear when I come here always puts a smile on my heart! Hugs- Diana

Southern Fried Gal said...

Have a nice time with your family, friend! I hope you snap a picture of your view. Blessings and safe travels to you!

Mary Lou said...

Thank you Amy!

Kolein said...

Hope you are having a lovely time!

xo
~Kolein