Monday, November 15, 2010

Brilliant Ideas of Christmas

I wish they were my brilliant ideas, but they’re not.

I received my first copy of the beautiful magazine, Jeanne d’ Arc Living today.

Oh, my, at the loveliness! 

My copy came from Lori at Round Barn Potting Co.  Thanks so much, Lori, for hooking me up so nicely.

By the way…my girls have me geared up for early Christmas decorating, so I am up to my eyeballs in STUFF.

I really never decorate this early, but they can’t wait.  (maybe I should include myself as well, because I am pretty excited)

My plans are to do a little bit at a time and spread the love around.

I will show you some of the things I am working on soon.

Hope you are all well.

God bless you my friends, each and everyone of you.

Print

10 comments:

Prior said...

Yea, I can't wait to see what you gals do! Lezlee

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I have to get through Thanksgiving first then I can concentrate on Christmas! Can't wait to see what you have going on.

Samantha said...

I am also excited to decorate for Christmas this year as I know my 2 1/2 year old will be in awe. Have to get through Thanksgiving first though! I am excited to see how you decorate, I am sure it will be beautiful as always!

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Amy, Can't wait to see what you all have in store ~ positive that it will be BEAUTIFUL.

Rebecca said...

Hello
I love that magazine, can't wait to see what you are doing.
I need to start decorating but have too many projects going right now.
Blessings today
Rebecca

chickie said...

Looking forward to see what you come up with.I am thinking about ordering the magazine.I have gotten a couple before.Very inspiring.
Have a bright day..Chickie

NanaDiana said...

Hi Ames! I got my copy yesterday too! WOW!! Can you believe it? I had never seen a copy before so I am blown away! I only wish I had more time to just sit and study it...maybe the end of the week...yeah...maybe! Hugs- Diana

michelle said...

I have been doing little things here and there as well! I am so ready for Christmas this year! I can't wait to see what you are doing, you always have such great ideas and everything is so beautiful!!
Have fun!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I bought so much stuff after Christmas on clearance last year that I've been pulling some of it out trying to figure out how I want to use it. I've started mentally decorating for Christmas. I wonder if I can hold out till Thanksgiving weekend before I actually start decorating the house? :)

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

I've thought about that too Amy! My daughter coming home for Christmas and I'm getting excited myself. Her husband is stationed in North Carolina. She was my shopping, dinner, movie buddy... and I can't begin to tell you how much I miss her!
God Bless you and your family as well!