Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Lamp On the Little White Table

I had a few people ask about my lamp that was sitting on the white table yesterday.
I did a post on it several months back, but I know that I have some new people looking at my blog now.
I decided to do just a quick post today on what the lamp looked like before and how she became a whole lot prettier with a little love.
Here is the lamp when I brought it home from Goodwill.
lamp 1
I don’t want to say it was ugly, it just wasn’t my taste…at all.
lamp 3
This was after a coat of Heirloom White paint. 
lamp 2
Now with a little antiquing glaze rubbed on.
lamp 4
Got this great graphic from the Graphics Fairy.
lamp 5
Used a little mod podge to attach my graphic…
And now here she is all prettied up.
white lamp 2
I think this is one of my favorite before and after projects.
Linking this project up over at:
Print

12 comments:

Samantha said...

Really good transformation!

judi said...

amy,
i've been out of the loop lately..so i missed this post. this is truly a fantastic makeover! love what you did.
judi :)

Okie Chic said...

Omy that looks soo much better!!! Very cute and I love that graphic I've used it before too!!

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Wonderful transformation, Amy! The lamp looks sooo much beter now... beautiful!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

So creative, great job.

sissie said...

Beautiful Amy. I love it!

hugs
Sissie

NanaDiana said...

It looks great, Amy! Whassa matter? You don't like crossed guns and an eagle graphic sitting next to your Goddess? Nice makeover!! xxoo Diana

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Killer!!!! Don't you just love it???I sure do!!!!

Carmel @ our fifth house said...

What a great lamp makeover! Nice job!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Love it!!!! The after that is...hehe. Funny how a few years can change so much~

Lissa said...

this is my first time to see your lamp redo! it's awesome!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Amy!!! It looks like an antique...it is fantastic--you're a decorating genius!!!
XO