Thursday, August 5, 2010

While the Flowers Are Still Pretty...

Before we know it, the flowers we have used  on our front porches to welcome our guests, will be just a memory.  They will be replaced by pumpkins and leaves, and then snowmen and pinecones.  But for now, the flowers still take their place of prominence and show their beauty to all who step up onto our porches and into our homes.
















Have a blessed day, my friends.

I will check in when I get back from my Endless Yardsaling...
Print

8 comments:

Marianne@Songbird said...

oh yes Fall will be here before we know it. But I am still enjoying summer though.
Good luck with the endless yardsale. I hope you find some beauties.

sissie said...

Very pretty porch Amy.

Have fun, I hope you find lots of goodies!

hugs
Sissie

Jamie said...

Your porch is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see how it will transform in the fall!

Becky C said...

Your front porch is just stunning!
And a glimmer of hope for cooler days:)
I sooo wish I was hiding in your trunk to go along on the endless yardsale, wish I lived closer:( Hope you have a blast!
Becky C
Buckets of Burlap

Charlotte said...

Your blog is beautiful!! i need you to come over to my house and make it look pretty! :) I love to decorate too but the past 6 months have been a wild ride... and my house shows it!! ANd i am not ready for coop to start!! i am going to bookmark you and stop by when i need a "lift".. Blessings to ya..

Debbie said...

I imagined that your porch would look like that before even scrolling down. It is so very "Amy" with all the treasures displayed. I'll be you have so much fun switching things around all of the time.

Have a GREAT time on the endless yard sale. I was talking to my sister and mom today about it. We want to go sometime.

Be safe and score!

Barbara said...

Lovely porch and flowers, have a great weekend, hugs and blessings, Barbara

Ginger said...

Beautiful! I love all the details, especially the little yellow sign! :)