Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet Carolyna

I have a sweet almost nine year old friend who is very special to me.  Her name is Carolyna.

Yesterday, Carolyna gave me this beautiful vase filled with gorgeous white Daisys....just because.  Because...she has the gift of giving and building others up.

You want to know what makes this gift so special?  Well, first, I love white flowers of any kind.  Second, I absolutely love Diet Dr. Pepper so this Dr. Pepper bottle for a vase was perfect.  And, third, is the most important reason.  This is a little girl who is beyond precious.  She is my very special friend and I love her a whole bunch.

Thank you, sweet Carolyna.


Print

9 comments:

Katie said...

aw, very sweet! I think flowers from kids are some of the best things in the world!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It looks beautiful! She must be a very wonderful girl!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! Carolyna loved it! I ask her if she knew why you loved her so much and she said, "Because I'm cute and a christian"! Too funny!!!

Love you,
Daff

Debbie said...

The sweet simplicity of that little bottle of flowers is precious to me. I'm so glad you captured it both in photo and here. One of the beauties of that tech age is that we can do that, I think.

I'm a diet AW rootbeer gal myself.

Barbara said...

So Precious, love the pop bottle too, hugs my friend

Ginger said...

Totally love, love, love them! :)

Southern Fried Gal said...

So sweet! And of course I love how you display your precious gift!

Prior said...

That's the best kind of bouquet, ever, and love that old chippy frame, too! You are a sweet soul to recognize how precious it is.

Thanks, I wish I had a piece of my pie, too! But, I'm too pooped to bake in this heat... Lezlee

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Little ones sure know how to tug at your heart strings, don't they? That's so precious!
Have a great evening!
Hugs ~ Jo :-)